I don't know ~8

Shocked to the core, Rosie feels her hands go cold.  He finally pulls away and stares deep into her eyes, trying to find a hint of love, affection, happiness, anything.  Instead, all he see's is shock, regret, and disgust.

"I...Can't...Wonwoo..." That is all she's able to say.  Looking down at her boots, she sighs. 

"Is it him?"  Rosie looks up at stares him right in the eyes.  Slowly she nods, tears forming.

"Then, you should go to him, because I'm going to be honest because I love him too, he was watching this whole thing.  He watched me kiss you.  You know how these things go, I bet he didn't realize you weren't kissing me back."  Rosie's eyes go wide in horror and she looks around to find him when she doesn't she starts to freak out, Wonwoo grabs her hand stopping her from running off.

"If you go to him and he rejects you, do you promise to try with me?"  He whispers softly.  Rosie isn't able to process his words so all she does is a nod to try to get to Seungcheol sooner.  Wonwoo smiles and lets go of her hand.  She waste's no time running to look for him. 

After about 30 minutes of trying to find him, she gives up and realizes he probably went home.  She gets out her phone and tries to call him, but to no avail, he doesn't pick up. She curses under her breath.  She decides to call Jeonghan to see if he knows anything.

"Hello?"

"Jeonghan, Hi!  It's Rosie.  I was just wondering where Seungcheol is...Do you know?"

"Oh...Yeah, he came to me a little while ago crying and begging for me to take him home.  So, I did.  We've been home for a little bit, he went and locked himself in his room and hasn't come out.  Minghao said he walked by his room and heard sobbing."

Rosie's heart shattersShe can't help but wonder why he's getting so upset.  Does he love her back? All she knows is that she has to go to him.

"Thanks, Han.  Is it okay if I come over?  I REALLY need to talk to him."

"Sure, you can, but, can you tell me what's going on?? 'Cause, I'm really lost here. Seungcheol was so excited about getting you a gift. Then next thing I know he's begging me to go home."

"Basically, Wonwoo kissed me and Seungcheol saw it.  I didn't kiss him back, it's a complete misunderstanding!!"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I know, it's a lot...I love Seungcheol, NOT Wonwoo.  Wonwoo is amazing, he's just not the person I want."

"Don't worry, I understand.  Get here quick before he cries all of his tears." 

She ends the call and looks up at the one boy that stayed with her.

"I really messed up, Dokyeom...He must think I love Wonwoo."

"I'm sure he has to know you love him, Rosie.  He'd have to be really crazy to not realize your feelings for him."  Dokyeom comforts me, holding my hand and rubbing it with his thumb. We walk out of the mall into the cold night still holding hands. 

The drive to the dorm was gloomy, so gloomy it was even pouring rain. Neither of them said a word.  Both were lost in their thoughts. Dokyeom wanted his best friend and his hyung to be happy.  He thought they'd be so amazing together.  Rosie on the other hand was thinking so hard she bit her lip til it began bleeding.  She wanted to get to him as fast as she could, she was worried he'd reject her now.  She couldn't breathe properly thinking about all of the possibilities that flooded her mind.