01

CHAPTER ONE

BLONDE BITCHES

BLONDE BITCHES

"Shit," you hold onto your head while sipping on some coffee.

"Had a wild weekend?" Your colleague, but also your best friend asks, knowing damn well you went to parties with her. The only difference is, is that she never manages to get extremely hungover.

"Oh, shut up," you chuckle. "You know monday mornings are always the worst for me."

"Because you have a strong love for alcohol?" She cocks her eyebrow at you.

"No, because I always go out-"

"And get wasted," she cuts you of with a grin. "Don't try to hide it."

"Okay, so what? I'm twenty-four, I can do whatever I want to do." You swoop your hair to one side of your head. "Why are you pointing at me tho? You drink just as much."

"Yeah... But I didn't wake up next to a stranger this morning," she sips from her cup of tea, eyeing you from above the cup.

"I- No comment," you say before bursting out in laughter.

"Ladies?" You boss knocks on your door, already standing in the door frame. You and scarlet immediately put on your serious poker face, smiling politely.

"Yes, mr Park?" Scarlet puts on her friendly, sweet voice while looking at mr Park with innocent eyes.

You notice how mr Park rolls his eyes but continues with whatever he wanted to say. "I want you two, Katy and Scarlet, my two assistants, to gather everyone to the lobby of the building. Understood?"

"Yes, mr Park," Scarlet flutters her eye lashes at him and grabs the intercom. "Goodmorning everyone. Mr Park would like for everyone to gather in the lobby. I repeat..."

The message spreads itself through the building and you take your last sip of coffee before leaving your chair.

"Why does mr Park want us to gather in the lobby? He never does that," you say, waiting for Scarlet to be ready to leave.

"Maybe he will finally announce my salary raise? I'm trying so hard to earn more money."

"I don't think he will do that so publicly," you chuckle. "Maybe he wants to inform us about a new deal he made? A deal with alot of money included?"

"I honestly don't really care, as long as I get paid," Scarlet says, following you to the elevator.

"I do care, I could've painted my nails during the time that I will now be spending downstairs." Scarlet laughs at your comment.