15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

TOUCH TOO MUCH

Your eyes slowly open and adjust to the sunshine entering Jimin's bedroom through the windows. You look to the side and see the handcuffs used last night on the bedside table.

You look to your other side and see the empty bed. You slowly sit up and look around the room. The water in the bathroom isn't running and he isn't getting dressed either.

You grab one of his white t-shirts and pull it over your head. You grab your panties from the floor and quickly put them on before leaving the bathroom.

"You can't always control my life, dad! I'm old enough to be responsible for my own actions," Jimin shouts from the living room, making you stop walking immediately.

You carefully walk into the living room. He's on the phone, talking to his father, probably having a heated arguement.

"You don't care about me, you never did! You only care about your name and image in this world! Are my feelings not important to you?!" His eyes fall on you, his hard gaze softening immediately. "If you're not going to listen to me, I won't listen to you either. Bye dad."

He places his phone down onto the dinner table and sighs. "Goodmorning, Katy."

"Are you alright?" You ask, wrapping your arms around his neck to give him a kiss to his lips.

"You were right, Katy. I should've listened to you from the moment you told me," he says, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I was right about what?" Jimin grabs the newspaper from the table and hands it to you.

Pᴀʀᴋ Jɪᴍɪɴ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ʜɪs ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ, ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

You read the headline and look at the picture of you and Jimin kissing in a restaurant, and a picture of you leaving the company building.

"How did this happen? We've been so careful..." You look down. "I don't understand."

"I don't know how this happened, Katy. I'm sorry I failed to keep you out of the media," he holds your cheeks in his hands, cupping your face to make you look at him. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault... Does your father know?"

"Of course he does. He's furious that I made myself look like a fool in the media, again," he says. "I'm not sure how he thinks about us tho."

"Why did you make yourself look like a fool? Is dating a normal woman weird?" You ask.

"You know the answer, Katy. Rich families are expected to date with the same sort of people, wich is bullshit," he answers. "And it doesn't help that you're my dad's assistant."