03

CHAPTER THREE

MR PARK

"One more day until we finally have weekend!" Scarlet says, holding two cups of starbucks in her hands.

"I can't wait," you say. "New mr Park is such an arrogant, vain dude. Have you seen how much he checks himselfs out in the mirror in his office?"

"No, I didn't... But he is a fine ass man, Katy," she looks at you, you glare at her. "What? Can you blame me? Have you seen him? Have you seen his ass?" she whispers the last question.

"I can't believe you..." you take a sip of your coffee. "We're both hot, and we don't look at ourself all the damn time." You look over at Scarlet and see her touching up her make up in a small mirror. "That's not helping."

"Sorry? You were saying? Oh, right, I'm hot," she chuckles and you sigh.

"I'm trying to prove a point here and you're not helping," you say.

"Sorry, I was too distracted staring at our boss's son," Scarlet says, pointing at the glass wall that seperates us from the hallway. He's a little bend over someone's desk, looking pissed off and talking with his hand.

"Seriously? I can't believe he's your type. He sure isn't mine."

"Oh no, you're misunderstanding, Katy. I have my type on paper at home. A little sight seeing doesn't harm, right?" She says.

"You have a boyfriend?!" Scarlet nods. "What? Since when?"

"Six months, baby," she sticks her tongue. "Six months and still doing me just fine every night."

"Every night?!" Your eyes widen. "I- Wow, just wow."

Scarlet laughs and wiggles her eyebrows. "Let's talk about something else, shall we?"

"Can it wait? I need to bring my finished documents to mr Park so he can check them," you show Scarlet the big pile on your desk.

"Oh, right! How late did you make it yesterday evening?"

"Don't even ask. I'm going, I'll be back in a second."

You grab the pile and walk to mr Park's office, knocking before opening the door and walking in.

"Goodmorning mr Park, I got your documents," you greet him politely for the first time since he's been here, but still not offering him a smile.