06

CHAPTER SIX

TEA

Jungkook cleans the mess he made off of your abdomen, chuckling when he does so.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" You ask once you catched your breath.

"I always enjoy this," he says.

"I mean the dinner, with my brothers. Did you enjoy it?"

Jungkook nods and sits down on the bed. "Of course I did. Taehyung is my friend and your other brothers seemed kind too," he grins with his front teeth sticking out. "The food was good and my dessert was even better," he gives you a cheeky grin.

"Cheesy," you give him a smile. "Is the bath already filled with water?"

Jungkook stands up to check. He has a few red stripes on his back; the marks your nails made when he fucked you.

"It's almost done," he says, walking into the bathroom to stop the tap from filling the tub with any more water.

"Should I come?" You ask, but Jungkook already walks back out.

"Hmm, no," he says, grabbing your ankles and pulling you towards the edge of the bed. He settles between your thighs and leans down to hover his face over yours. "We're not dirty enough... Not yet."

• •

You walk through the company building doors with Jungkook, not like a couple, but just having a chat. He gave you a ride this morning since he needed to be here aswell.

A few people are working on the christmas decorations in the building.

"Do you need to be on the same floor?" You ask Jungkook when you step inside of the elevator.

"Yes. Jimin said he needed me with some of his work."

"If work means drinking scotch..." Jungkook chuckled at you and looked around the elevator.

"There are no camera's in this elevator," he comments, giving you a side eye.

"So?" You raise your eyebrows at him. He grins cheekily and gently pushes you up against the wall. "Jeon Jungkook..."

"This elevator is slow. Give me two minutes to make you cum." He grabs your thigh underneath your skirt and pushes is up against the side of his hip. You wrap your leg around his waist, giving him one less thing to worry about.