09

CHAPTER NINE

DESICIONS

"I'm so stupid," you whine into the material of a pillow you found on your parents' couch.

"What did you do now?" Taehyung asks.

"You don't want to know."

"We all want to know," Namjoon says, pointing out that three pair of ears are listening to you; Namjoon, Seokjin and Taehyung.

"Fine... Are you ready?" You sit up straight. "I kissed mr Park's son, Jimin," you confess immediately hiding your face in the pillow again.

"No..." Seokjin gasps. "I thought you had something with that other dude... What's his name again?"

"Jungkook!" Namjoon says. "You're messing with two guys now?"

"No, it's just sex," you explain. "But, now I made things awkward with my boss. What am I going to do when I come back after christmas?"

"No, sooner; in a few minutes," Taehyung says with an awkward chuckle.

"What do you mean? Tae, what did you do?" All of your eyes are now focused on the youngest brother.

"I might have invited him and Jungkook to celebrate christmas here," he says.

"What?! How?"

"Why?" Seokjin asks in horror.

"He and Jungkook didn't have anyone to celebrate christmas with this year, so I invited them over," Taehyung explains. "I didn't know you kissed Jimin..."

"From what I heard, they didn't just kiss," Namjoons says. "They ate each others faces."

"You're not helping..." you grab a pillow and burry your face into it.

"I thought you hated him, Katy? What changed?" Seokjin asks.

"He kissed me first," you defend yourself.

"Did you kiss him back?"

"Yes..."

"There you go," Taehyung says. The doorbell to your parents' home starts ringing.

"Shit! Hide me! Do something!"

Taehyung leaves to the front door. "How can we help? You're the one who is having boy trouble."

"Atleast you dressed nicely to welcome both of your lovers," Seokjin chuckles, pointing out your short, red glitter dress.

"Jimin is not my lover," you correct him. "And Jungkook is just a sexbuddy."

The door to the living room opens and the two boys walk in. "Hey guys!" Jungkook greets you all happily.

"Hey, Jungkook," you greet him. Jimin's head turns at hearing your familiar voice. His eyes lock with yours for just a second or two, before you turn your head away.