10

CHAPTER TEN

NEVER REALLY YOURS

NEVER REALLY YOURS

"Oh, fuck," you groan and hold onto your pounding head. Your eyes open, and you wake up in an unfamiliar bedroom. There's alot of luxery everywhere; expensive shoes, bags and expensive brands everywhere.

Where am I?

You're still dressed up in your clothes from last night.

Okay, I didn't have sex. Good. That's good.

You get out of the bed. The room starts spinning and you quickly grab onto the doorknob of the door to your way out of here.

You twist it and end up in a hallway. You hear noises coming from somewhere at the end of the hallway.

"How long will you be gone?" A voice speaks, it's Jimin.

Is this his house? Why am I in his house? Did we... no...

You follow his voice and end up in a huge living room with perfect view over the city Seoul.

"I have other things to do, dad. I can't continue to be your replacement for longer than two months. I have a career," he speaks. His eyes fall on you once you reach his eyesight. "I need to go now."

He ends the call with his father and turns to you.

"Why am I here?" You question, still looking around the huge apartment that is styled with amazing taste.

"After dinner last night we all had some shots and other drinks, you got pretty drunk so I insisted on taking you home," Jimin explains.

"You didn't drink?"

"I did, so I called an uber."

"But this isn't my home."

"You were too drunk to tell me last night, so I brought you here instead," he explains.

"Did my brothers just allow you to take me with you? Drunk?" You ask, raising your eyebrows at him.

"No, they didn't. Namjoon was not that happy that it happened anyways. He wanted you to be safe, like a good brother would want for his sister," he says.

"Sounds like him. Just for my sanity, did we...?" Your voice trails off.

"No, no god, no," he stumbles over the words. "I wouldn't do that. I slept on the couch," he points at the pillow and blanket on the black couch.