Romanced By Mr. Billionare... Chap13

Chapter 13

I went down to breakfast and found, as usual, Stephanie and Joe were making out in the lounge room, which made me lose my appetite already as I cleared my throat extremely loud as if to announce my presence. It worked. Joe broke the kiss as Stephanie giggled, hiding her face under his chin, on his neck.

“Hey” Joe smiled

“Sorry to disturb. just wanted to tell you guys I’m heading out” I said, changing my mind about breakfast.

“aren’t you gonna have breakfast?” Stephanie asked

“Starbucks” I said

“We have food here. no need to go to starbucks” Stephanie said in her, ‘dont mess with me’ voice. I knew if I fought with her I wouldn’t get anywhere/ And so I lied.

“I’ve got plans” I said, smiling and grabbing an apple to walk eating. She smiled and went back to cuddling Joe.

“See ya Liz” Joe said, giving her a kiss.

“Bye” I said rolling my eyes.

“Stay safe Lizzie!” Stephanie called as I closed the door.

“I always am!” I answered back, laughing. Turning around, I froze, and immediately felt like going back inside. A shiny black limo was waiting at the front of our apartment. I gulped as Tyler opened the door at the other side of the limo and I folded my arms.

“You’re kidding me right?” I said as he came around the limo.

“Too much?” he asked, flashing me a dazzling smile, which made my heart skip. Wait a sec...?!! nah.

“Yah think?” I asked, frowning. He chuckled.

“Well, good news and bad news” he said, coming to stand in front of me, “what do you want first?”

“mmm... bad news” I said, smiling.

“Bad news for you is... you’re not getting out of the deal. you’re still coming with me” he said

“Not in a limo I’m not” I said, smiling triumphantly. He smiled back.

“Well thats where the good news comes” he said. uh-oh. My smile faltered.

“what is it?” I asked carefully.

“this” he said, turning around and slightly waving at the limo. The driver drove off, revealing, behind the limo, a new blue car.

“I knew you weren’t going to like too much attention but I wasn’t sure so i brought the limo... and the car” he said, smiling.

“I am not going in that car” I said, he stopped smiling.

“Why not? Its... common isn’t it?” he asked, frowning.

“Its new. It will definitely draw some attention. So I’m not getting in it” I said.

“You’re kidding me right?” he said, annoyed.

“Does it look like I’m kidding?” I asked with a smile, “coz I’m not” I began walking away.

“Agh damn it. Okay fine wait for a sec. I’ll walk with you” he said. I frowned.

“And leave your car here?” I asked, “itll get stolen”

“Like you care” he smirked.

“You know me too well” I said, laughing.

“I’ll let that one slide” he said, looking around.