THE HOT BILLIONAIRE WANTS ME TO BE HIS BUT I WONT GIVE IN THAT EASY part six

JUST LIKE I PROMISED!!!

Sorry if I'm late but...

I uploaded Part six!!!!

I feel so happy. Hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up that morning with a start, remembering Tyler, and me falling asleep. Looking around, I realised I was in my room. The familiar lavender scent hanging in the air. Wait... something wasn't right... where was Tyler? And how did I end up in my room when really I was at the park. Hmm... must have been a dream. Or I maybe I was dreaming right now. I pinched myself, trying to wake myself up, then seeing how much it hurt, I flinched and slumped back onto my bed. Must have been a dream. I couldn't help but pout at that thought. That feeling I felt when I was carried... by Tyler? Oh well, since it was just a dream, I shouldn't fuss over it. Whats the use? Living with my head in the clouds. Pssh. My alarm, next to me, buzzed, startling me before I groaned lazily and reached over to switch it off. But as soon as it shut up, Steph burst into my room, scaring me.

"Oh good you're awake" she said, "Time for school"

I groaned and put the blanket over my head.

"Aww come on how tired could you be when you slept really early yesterday?" she asked

"Can too" I said

"Don't be a baby Lizz go get ready... oh and we need to talk about that guy yesterday" she giggled and winked before she got out of my roo. Argh, sisters. I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom lazily. That was when something clicked. She said a guy... from yesterday? Who?

TYLER?

OMFG!! IT REALLY HAPPENED!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I froze at the door to my bathroom and screamed without thinking. Steph ame running into my room holding a cooking spoon, her face pale but ready. She freaks out a lot.

"What?! Whats wrong?!" she screamed, holding the spoon ready for attack

"Oh... ummm... nothing. Sorry" I stammered, trying to get my head straight, "Where's Joe?"

"Oh he's gone out to get some food for us. Why'd you scream?" she asked

"Why did you pick, out of all things you can use to defend yourself, a spoon?" I asked, noticing the spoon she was clutching in her hand

"oh... uh... you freaked me out. Now tell me why you screamed" she said

"Umm... you said a guy" I said stupidly

"Yeah... and?" she asked

"What guy?" I asked

"The guy that brought you home yesterday.... You mean you don't know him?!" she shrieked, freaking out again "Oh my gosh I was so nice to him! I let him in the house! Oh my gosh I let him into your room!! Ahh is anything missing?! Are you okay?!" she bombared me with questions speaking so fast I didn't even understand a word.

"STEPH STOP!!" I yelled and she jumped a little, shutting up, "I know the guy... sort of... can you describe him?"

"Oh... uh... well..." she was getting a mischievous look in her eyes and I knew I would not like what would come out of her mouth next.

"Okay you can just...."

"He was so HOT!!!" she began

"Steph you have a boyfriend" I said

"I'm just stating a fact" she said

"But then..."

"Do you want me to describe him or not?" she asked, interrupting me