The Hot Billionare... ch9

OMG!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! One hundred votes!!! You just made my day!!!

I know i said i would upload immediately as soon as it was 90 vote but i was out all day without access to my computer, which drove me nuts by the way. But now i'm back and i'd like to thank you guys for supporting me. hope this chapter makes up for my tardiness.

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Chapter nine

I took the present out of Stacy's hands with shaky hands and put it at my side, waiting for her to open the car so we could go home already. She stared back.

"Well?" she urged

"Well what?" I asked, playing dumb

"Open it!"  she said

"No thanks" I shook my head

"what?!" she whined, "why not?"

"Because I dont know who its from!" which I was pretty sure I could guess and get it right at the first try.

"Well maybe you should open it and FIND OUT!" Stacy was getting angry

"What if its a bomb Stacy!"  I tried, she rolled her eyes and groaned.

"We're gonna get in the car, and you're opening it, unless you want me to open it for you" she said in a definite voice. I glared at her as she opened the door and got inside. I opened the door and got inside and sat down grudgingly. Stacy looked at me expectantly, I rolled my eyes and ripped the wrapping paper off, revealing a box with a white envelope taped to the lid with my name elegantly written in the middle. I hesitantly took it off neatly and opened the envelope to reveal... a card. An invitation to be precise, with a gold boarder and complicated but beautiful patterns along tht boarder and in the middle was all the information i needed. It had my name on it, time of the party, date, Tyler's address and his number. It also said i could bring a guest, anyone i wanted. Stacy snatched it out of my hand before I could stash it away and screamed, LOUDLY.

"Stacy!" I yelled at her. she grabbed my shoulders.

"You just got invited to a PRINCETON PARTY!!" she said, "You HAVE to go and Puh-lease take me with you"

"A Princeton party. Whats so great about that?" I asked

"Dont you know Princeton High?" she asked me.

"Should I?"

"YES!! Its the BEST school in town, very expensive and super hard to get in. Everyone that goes there is very rich, its like a school of millionaires only. And they throw THE BEST pearties, super exclusive though so we HAVE TO GO" she said

"You can go. I'm not going" I said, returning to the present, and opening the box.

"Why?" Stacy whined, " I dont have an invitation, i can only go if you come" she said

"Oh my god" I gasped, seeing what was inside the box. A bikini. Not the one he had been holding in the shop, it was small and black. The top had a sliding halter with one silver crystal ring at the centre front while the bottom had two silver crystal rings on each hip, slightly smaller than the one on the hip. I tried to hide it away quickly but Stacy was faster, grabbing it out of my hands too and gasping loudly.

"Oh my gosh do you know what this is?!" she breathed, looking at it in awe

"A skanky bikini I will never wear?" I suggested and she shot me a sharp look.