The hot billionare wants me to be his: part six continued

Part six continued...

Carlos laughed and I looked at him questioningly.

"It's okay" he said when he took a breath, "I was just playing with you"

"Oh.... haha" I laughed nervously

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Huh?" why wouldn't I be?

"You look flasttered" he said

"Oh... that... yeah.... I'm fine.... thanks" I said awkwardly.

"Sorry about taking too long with the drinks err... I got a bit caught up" he said, with a look on his face I didn't understand. But that look quickly disappeared when he said, "sorry again"

"Its okay. I kinda ditched you so... we're even" I said with a shrug and he grinned

"I'm glad" he said and I smiled, "do you want something?" he asked, standing up and pointing at the cashier who had replaced the happy girl and was sitting there with a dazed look on her face as she stared at something.

"Oh.... no thanks. I'll be leaving soon anyways" I said

"Aw c'mon, it'll make up for last night" he said with a grin

"Dont worry I already ordered" I said

"Then I'll get you a drink" he said with a smile

"No Carlos you dont have to" I said

"Lizzie just accept. You know he's not gonna give up anyways" I heard Tyler's voice from behind Carlos, who's face dropped a tiny bit before returning to its normal self again. I quietly groaned to show Carlos that Tyler was just another person who I hated. I felt the urge to do so for some reason so he wouldn't get upset or something. ...huh? I was confused by myself. Carlos smiled as if to say, "I'll be quick" then walked away after briefly glancing in Tyler's direction. I smiled as he walked away and when he turned his back on us, I stood up and faced Tyler, who was taller than me.

"What do you want?" I asked, well... more demanded.

"Is that your boyfriend?" he asked, nodding in Carlos' direction

"Umm... you're not answering my question" I said, not wanting to say no or yes. And YES I had my reasons, none of them being I liked liked Carlos. No, we were just friends. Who knew? Maybe he could have been going out with Trisha by now. Maybe she confessed her undying love for him and he accepted, and they kissed, and... I was getting angry for some reason. Ok, what the hell?!

"I sensed a bit of jealousy with him" Tyler ignored me, still looking in Carlos' direction.

"I dont care. What are you doing here?" I demanded and he chuckled.

"Well someone had a nightmare last night didn't she?" he raised an eyebrow and I folded my arm, raising both my eyebrows, "I'm here to eat something. Its a restaurant" he said with a casual shrug.

"I know that. But what are you doing HERE" I asked

"Whatever do you mean?" he played dumb, a smile playing along his lips.

"You know what I mean Tyler if you keep playing games I will walk away" I threatened. He chuckled