The Hot Billionare... chapter 10

hey guys!!! this chapter's a little rushed and I'll treat it as a draft for now, meaning if you have any improvement suggestions, just lemme know.

anyways, here's chapter ten.

thanks for the votes and comments btw, i appreciate your support guys!!

Chapter 10

Tyler held out his arm for me to link and I rose my eyebrows at him, he rolled his eyes and let it drop to his side.

"I thought this was supposed to be a pool party!" I yelled over the music

"It is" Tyler lowered his head to my ear so he wouldn't have to yell. A shudder went through my spine when i felt his cool breath on my skin, "follow me" he said, taking a step forward. I folded my arms, planning on being stubborn for the whole night. Maybe that would get him to stay away from me in the future.  He looked at me and rose an eyebrow, then which a roll of his eyes, added, "please"

"Thank you" I said, unfolding my arms and following him through the crowd of people, who stepped out of our way as soon as they saw us approaching. He led me to a spiral staircase that led to the top restaurant like section of the party. It was decorated beautifully and had a good view of the party. From up there, it seemed like Tyler had invited the whole school. I couldn't believe each one of them was rich. A couple of the people had come to the restaurant part, couples mainly. The music was quieter up here. We headed to the bar that was there and took a seat, waiting for the bartender to come serve us.

"I didn't think you were going to come" he said, looking at me with amused eyes, "I'm impressed"

"Dont flatter yourself Tyler I was forced to come" I said

"Remind me to thank your friend for that" he chuckled

"I'll try my best" I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"Do you drink?" he asked

"Nope" I replied

"Didnt think so" he teased, I glared at him and the bartender finally came to us.

"Tyler mah man!" the bartender beamed, seeing him and exchanging a bro handshake with

"Sup Jack" Tyler grinned,

"And who's your lady friend?" he asked, giving him a look i didn't understand, like he knew something, apparently something funny since his eyes were amused.

"Jack, Lizzie, Lizzie Jack" Tyler introduced us.

"Ah Lizzie" Jack said as if he knew me, and he bowed down curtesly, "pleasure to meet you"

"Uh... you too" I said, shooting Tyler a look. He smiled.

"So, what can I get you kids?" Jack said with a huge smile on his face.

"Anything the lady wants" Tyler said, a devious but daring look in his eyes.

"Something that doesnt have alcohol in it" I said

"We have everything. Any favourites?" he asked

"Um... I dont know... surprise me" I shrugged, unable to decide. Jack chuckled

"I like her" he said gesturing at me with a chuckle, "surprise it is" and walked to the other side of the bar. I turned to Tyler, who rose his eyebrows at me.

"Have you told EVERYONE about me coming here?" I asked

"I'm guessing you dont like that"

"Of course not"