PART THREE

HHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING GUYS IT REALLY MEANT A LOT TO ME. YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY MADE MY DAY. AND THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND BECOMING FANS. I REALLY WISH I COULD JUST HUG YOUSE RIGHT NOW. YOU GUYS ARE. AWESOME!!!!

SORRY IT WAS LATE BUT HERE'S PART THREE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you okay?" he asked as he sat down

"yeah thanks" i said, shrugging the jacket off while i shook like crazy

"you look cold" he said, pointing at the jacket

"well i'm not cold" lame comeback, i know. And to make things worse, my body wouldn't stop shaking either so i stammered as i said it. He chuckled, while the concern in his eyes was replaced by amusement. He took the jacket and put it back on my shoulders

"there" he said, sitting down "how's that?"

"i don't need this" i said, clinging onto its warmness and trying to make it look cool, casual and tough

"i know" he said, a dash of teasing in his voice "i'm just trying to be nice"

"well thanks but its not going to change the fact that i'm not interested in you and i never will" i said, getting annoyed at his confidence.

"i didn't say i wanted you to be interested in me did i?" he asked "nor did i say i was interested in you" my cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment "i'm just trying to be a friend thats all" he shrugged

"oh..." i had nothing else to say and he grinned

"what? Did i disappoint you?" he teased

"no" i rolled my eyes at him

"and how would you know if you're never going to get interested in someone?" he asked thoughtfully, his tone of voice somewhere along the lines of joking, teasing and seriousness "are you like... a psychic?"

"haha funny" i said and looked away. He chuckled then a waitress came along, eye-fucking him, i could tell by the way she stared with longing eyes, and she stopped, ignoring me and looking straight at him.

"hey is there anything you would like?" she asked, moving a bit closer, attempting to flirt. He smiled at her politely then said,

"i'll let you know when we decide"

"we?" she asked, looking a bit hurt. despite the fact that she had just tried to flirt and make a move on him, i had a feeling there was something i was missing.

"yeah. Me and my girlfriend right here" he pointed at me and i froze. I would have said something but then she shot me a look, something he wasn't meant to see then put on a big fake smile, her eyes pained. what the hell?

"oh" she said, disappointed "o-o-k then" seriously, could there be anything more embarrassing? I surprisingly felt sorry for her even though i really wanted to stand up and yell 'IN YOUR FACE BITCH!'. She walked away, swaying her hips so much i thought she would trip, but instead of noticing, he turned to me.

"your girlfriend?" i asked, raising my eyebrows and my lips twitching, fighting to break into a huge grin.

"a girl who is a friend" he said lightly, while studying my face with amused eyes "thats what we are right? Just friends"

"right" i said, watching him carefully and he laughed. Behind him, i saw the girl glaring at me. was everyone seriously going to hate me for talking to a guy? This is the reason i stayed away from guys, avoiding them at all costs. They brought drama along with them, and i wasn't a big fan of drama.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to him.

"ready to order?" he asked

"i don't have any money" i said

"then why'd you come here?" he asked teasingly, knowing what he meant, i replied him cooly

"because its warm in here and i was cold"

"so when you said you were not cold you were just trying to get rid of me?" he asked

"yup" i nodded, popping the 'p' sound

"ouch" he feigned hurt

"i never said i was nice" i said with a smile. I was actually starting to li.... get used to this guy. And i could tell by the way he smiled at me then, that he knew it. A little voice in my head warned me not to fall too fast. Whatever that meant.

"so... what would you like?" he asked

"i told you, i don't have any money" i said

"my treat" he replied

"i don't even know you" i said

"i'm Tyler" he said leaning towards me in an intimidating/ daring manner

"hi Tyler sorry but i'm not the type of girl who just goes in a shop, meets some random guy and scabs off them" i said

"i can tell. Then what type of girl meets a random guy and borrows their jacket from them huh?"

"uh..." damn it he got me "i don't want to have to pay you back"

"like i said, my treat, you don't have to pay" he said

"and how do i know you mean it?"

"thats for you to decide now stop being stubborn and tell me what you want" he said "i will buy you something either way"

"you are impossible" i said, rolling my eyes

"its a gift" he answered with a shrug "now are you gonna order or should i order for you?" i stared at him, he stared at me and i pulled away after a couple of minutes with a sigh.

"fine..." i groaned and he chuckled "uh.... a hot chocolate please"

"small medium or large?" he asked

"small" i replied unsurely

"uh two medium hot chocolates please" he said to a waiter who was nearby and the guy nodded, then proceeded to the kitchen.

"i said small" i told him

"you can throw away the rest if you don't want it" he shrugged and i groaned. He laughed again then stood up

"wanna get something to eat it with?" he asked, pointing at the buffet in the middle of the room

"i'm getting warm so i'm not leaving this place" i said shaking my head and holding the jacket closer to my bidy, which had now stopped shaking

"ok then what would you like?" he asked

"i don't know whats there. So... surprise me" i said smiling at him

"ok" he nodded and walked away in the direction of the buffet. I looked around and the waiter who'd taken our order, came out with a tray in his hands and two hot chocolate cups.

"just leave them here" i said when he was looking around for Tyler "he's with me" i grinned to myself when i said that and looked at him, his back turned to me as he joked with a couple of guys his age that were also getting something to eat at the table. Somehow this felt kind of like déjà vu. I wonder why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you liked this chapter. please keep voting and commenting it encourages me to go on and thats just what i need to boost me up and get me to write more. if you have any ideas for a title, i read some comments saying they hated it and it was stupid so if you guys dont like it and have some suggestions please just leave them in the comment space. again...

LOVE YOU GUYS!! (not in a gay way tho... lol)

dont forget to COMMENT

VOTE

and BECOME A FAN!!!

Asta Lavista!!

:-D