the hot billionare... chapter 7

Mwahahahaha I am EVIL!!! Lol i just love making you guys wait for the story, its fun!

I know i know, I'm mean =P

But sorry, I'm just doing what some of my favourite writers on WATTPAD do so I know how you guys feel. And to those writers who are not uploading no matter how many times we PLEAD...

UPLOAD ALREADY!!! 

Ok, enough chit chat, time for the story. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Arriving at school in Carlos' car was horrible! Not in the oh-my-gosh-i-just-drove-to-school-in-some-random-guy-and-it-wwas-super-awkward or -oh-darn-why-did-it-have-to-end-so-quickly?~pout~ kind of way. What was horrible about it was the attention we got as soon as he pulled up right in front of the school. I felt even worse for accepting his ride. Like I said, I had invited drama all over again, and I could tell by the way all the girls glared at me with jealousy and all guys gaped at Carlos' car in admiration.

I felt colour rush to my burning cheeks and quickly turned to Carlos to thank him and get him to leave as quickly as possible. Only he wasn't at his side of the car, he'd come to my side to open my door for me, which only made things worse, and caused me to blush even more. was it really necessary to open my door?

"Uh.. thanks for the ride" I mumbled, grabbing my food and coffee before stepping out of the car and almost bumping into him before he stepped aside.

"My pleasure" he smiled dazzlingly, "what time should I pick you up?"

That took me by surprise.

"No need to" I said after a brief pause, "I'm getting a ride with my friends.... but thanks anyways" I said

"Sure. But if you change your mind, here's my number" he said, handing me a piece of paper with a number written on it

"uh... thanks" I mumbled, praying he'd hurry up and let me go already. Being the centre of attention was not really something I liked at all. I preferred being in the background, unknown and mysterious. Its how I roll, "I gotta go"

"Okay" Carlos smiled at me, "have a great day"

"Um... thanks... you too" I said awkwardly, before hurrying away then seconds later, hearing the purr of his car as he started it and rolled out of the school yard. I couldn't help but look back and wave. Carlos waved back and drove away, and the school went back to normal. Well at least the guys went back to their normal selves.... sort of... if talking to each other about how awesome the car had been counted as normal. And as for the girls? Dont even get me started. They gave me weird looks, some scoffed, and they talked.

"Seriously? I dont believe it. He's like.... hotter than my boyfriend" I overheard some girls talk when I got to my locker. I rolled my eyes and acted as if I didn't hear them, trying to drown them out, which was kind of hard to do since they didn't even make an effort to gossip about me with lower voices.

"Its probably her... um... brother?" the other girl tried to comfort.

"Her brother? You're kidding right? I mean.... seriously. Look at her, then look at him... that must have been some MAJOR DNA mess up... on her side at least. I doubt he's her brother, Way too hot to be believable" the other said, it was beginning to get to me

"Good point. But how can you explain it?" the other asked

"Well..." I heard Stacy's voice, "you wanna know how I'D explain it?"