The Hot Billionare... chapter 11 (rewritten)

ISorry guys for the delay but I was having a writer's block  I hate those!! Lol. Anyways, I decided I don't like the kiss for several reasons I saw in the comments. Made me rethink the kiss. For starters, personally, I think the kiss was a bit too early for my liking. I like that you guys didn't expect it but somehow, this is going to sound strange since I was the one writing the story I think it was a bit too predictable, and secondly, I also don't like the fact that it happened in front of a crowd. And third but finally, I'm not even sure they SHOULD kiss! :S

Agh, here comes another writer's block. But at the moment, I re-wrote this chapter. Stay tuned coz I'll try to upload a bit more constantly this time since I've got the writer's block out of the way and my head is flowing with ideas.

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Tyler steered me downstairs, not letting go of my hand no matter how much i tried to resist. I came across a lot of unfamiliar faces as he took me, where? I didn't have a clue. All of a sudden he stopped, pulling me to stand to his side, an irritated yet still amused look on his face as he looked at something, someone. Sera, I realized, her and her 'posse' i was guessing. A surprised look appeared on her face when she finally noticed me, and a wave of anger swept through me. if this biatch tried to do something else this time i wouldn't let her get away with it. The dude hated her, why couldn't she just get that through her thick skull filled with air?!

"Um, gatecrasher?" she rose an eyebrow at me, an amused look on her face, "you dont have to worry Tyler i'll send her on her way, then maybe we..." she leaned closer, standing on her tippy toed and fingering at his shirt buttons, before he calmly took her hand off, "can talk."

"First of all, I dont want to talk, and especially not to you, and second, Lizzie, was invited to this party, now if you'll excuse me, we have somewhere to be" he said, mockingly leaning closer to tease her then pulling me away with him before she got a chance to react. Feeling her burning glare on me, I turned my face to her and I know how immature it was, but hey, it was a party after all, Tyler wanted to see my wild side? I'd show him my wild side. I stuck out my tongue at her and chuckled to myself, facing back the direction we were headed only to see Tyler was leading me to a table with guys, (hot ones if i may add), casually drinking while talking and laughing among themselves. I resisted but Tyler tugged a bit harder.

"Relax, they're my friends" he said, leading me straight up to the guys, who all turned around when Tyler and I arrived, all eyes on me.

"Tyler, who's... this lovely girl?" one guy, blonde, and wearing blue board shorts and a hawaian shirt, buttons opened, asked, opening a drink and passing it to Tyler, who took it and offered it to me.

"I dont drink" I said in a low voice, feeling myself blush and sending Tyler a look, he shrugged and took a seat for me to sit on.

"Guys, this is Lizzie" Tyler said when I sat down, and took a seat next to mine, taking a sip of his drink before placing it on the table. No one spoke. They were all looking at me, and I could feel my cheeks getting even more colour. I hated Tyler more than ever.

"And I see she got your little 'gift' too" one guy said teasingly, taking a long drink from his bottle and leaning back in his chair and checking me out. this was so not working for me.

"Hey Lizzie, you feeling okay?" one guy asked, a concerned but amused look on his face. I was guessing Tyler had told them about me too.

"yeah, hi" I said awkwardly, then returning back to my stiff silence.

"Drink?" another guy asked, reaching to his side and pulling out his hand from a cooler and producing a drink for me. I shook my head, "come on Lizzie dont you drink?"