ENTRY 1

I am Athanasia Black-Peverell, and it is the 3rd. of June—an extremely special day—the day we started to build Hogwarts (though I still don't understand why we couldn't have named it something else) just two years ago.

Now Godric "Ric" Gryffindor, Helga "Elie" Hufflepuff, Rowena "Rena" Ravenclaw, and Salazar "Sal" Slytherin, the future's so-called "FOUNDERS," recently turned 19, 18, and 16. Ric was born on the seventh of the seventh, a pleasant surprise. Ellie was born on the seventh day of the year; Rena was born on the eighteenth of nine; Sal on the twenty-third of six; and me on the thirteenth of twelve.

Sal's the youngest of the so-called founders; sadly, he's portrayed as the oldest. He looks horrible in those chocolate frogs, not the extremely handsome, pale boy with brown-black hair; he's a replica of his father, even though his mother is better at engaging in a conversation. I am well aware of his little secret after his mother "accidentally" revealed it to me. I installed wards to safeguard any half-blood like me and Sal while in Hogwarts. It's quite powerful; not even the most powerful wizards or witches in the next few millennials can undo it. Yes, I can see the future; I don't know what this ability is, probably from dad or mom; I can't ask Rena, Sal, or Ric; they'll baby me like the time Elie bed-arrested me for a small injury in my terms. The fact that Peverell attracts dangerous beings is annoying, but having Potter's luck makes it ten times worse and helpful at times, like spying on Rena. I swear if Rastaban, that horrible cousin of mine, takes it, any further drastic measures will be taken. I have to be cautious and keep my abilities a secret, especially from my family. They would never understand the weight of this burden or the dangers that come with it. But I can't let anyone, especially Rastaban, get their hands on the power that resides within me. I must protect it at all costs, even if it means going against my blood. The fate of the world may depend on it.

END OF ENTRY 1: PRESENT TIME

"She is a seer," said Luna.

"Can we see the next entry?" asked Dean. As soon as he said it, the next entry started to play. This left Hermione curious, and others baffled, and Dumbledore, filled with greed and lust for the powerful piece of magic, became even more obsessed with having Hadrian "Harry" Potter under his thumb.

A/N - This chapter was originally published around the end of May 2023.