Rena's sweet 19

^^ Rowena Ravenclaw

ENTRY 17

It's been almost a month since my last entry, and I've been feeling quite overwhelmed lately. As Lady Peverell, I find myself caught up in the whirlwind of responsibilities and duties that come with my new title. If I had known beforehand how challenging it would be, I might have reconsidered my choices and chosen a different path. Perhaps marrying Patrick would have been a simpler and less demanding life; I would've been stuck in an unhappy marriage, but I chose this path, and I have no choice but to face the difficulties head-on. When Ignotus gets older and can start taking care of himself, I should just give up this responsibility and live for myself.

In the end, every life choice we make comes with drawbacks and benefits. It is up to us to embrace the challenges and make the most of the advantages that come our way. I am grateful for the lessons I'm learning as Lady Peverell, even though they sometimes feel overwhelming.
I am confident that I can overcome any challenge if I have determination and a positive mindset. I'm ready to take on all the difficulties of my current role directly and to cherish the advantages as well as the disadvantages.

Ellie found a giant paw print near the mystery plant that booms blue flowers in her greenhouse, which was quite unusual. There was also blood there. I wonder if it poses any danger. Frederick identified it as a medicinal plant. I do not doubt his abilities, but I cannot take any risks.

END OF ENTRY 17

ENTRY 18

Today is a monumental day as it marks Rena's birthday, a celebration of her entrance into the nineteenth year of her life. It's truly remarkable how swiftly time has passed, as it seems like mere moments ago that we were joyfully commemorating her eighteenth birthday. Throughout these past years, Rena has blossomed into an extraordinary young woman, displaying wisdom, grace, and unique talents.

In honor of Rena's special day, the Ravenclaws, known for their ingenuity and elegance, have orchestrated a truly magnificent banquet.

This day unfortunately had an additional significance, as it serves as an announcement of Rena's impending marriage to Rastaban Black-Ravenclaw. Although I think that they are not suitable, I can't do anything. The grand hall of Ravenclaw Tower has been meticulously adorned with many splendid flowers, their vibrant hues filling the air with a sweet, intoxicating fragrance.

Every corner of the hall was graced with elegant decorations, each carefully chosen to evoke an atmosphere of enchantment and joy. As guests gathered in anticipation, there was a palpable sense of excitement and wonder permeating the air. The banquet promised to be a feast for both the senses and the soul.

Exquisite delicacies prepared by the talented Ravenclaw house elves are laid out along tables draped in the finest silk, each dish a culinary masterpiece designed to tantalize the taste buds. The Ravenclaws' attention to detail is evident in every aspect, from the immaculate silverware to the glimmering crystal goblets that catch the candlelight, casting a bewitching glow throughout the grand hall. Amidst this opulent setting, Rena radiates an ethereal beauty, her smile illuminating the room. It looked fake to me, I had never seen her smile like that before. Her flowing gown, adorned with intricate embroidery and shimmering sequins, adds to her enchanting presence. As the evening progresses, the melodic sounds of a live orchestra fill the air, enhancing the magical atmosphere and captivating everyone's hearts.

As the night goes on, music fills the air, and guests go to the dance floor, swirling and spinning with enthusiasm. Sal and I waltzed, he looked very handsome. The hall was filled with laughter, and the talks were lively with expectation and enthusiasm. Every guest added to the tapestry of memories being made on this memorable night by providing their specific enthusiasm and experiences. The mood is still fantastic as moments pass, as though time has stopped to celebrate this important event. Tomorrow is a new day, a fresh chapter in Rena's journey. As the sun rises in her nineteenth year, it brings with it endless possibilities, adventures waiting to be had, and dreams waiting to be realized.

END OF ENTRY 18

A/N - Today's my sister's birthday.