ENTRY - 9 Part -1

ENTRY -9

"Are you sure that I have to do this? I know I agreed to the damn plan, but that doesn't mean I have to do it. Why not Sia or you?" whined Sal, to which Hadrian swiftly replied, "I have never duelled or sparred with him; it would be suspicious, and Sia here is a lady; it would be improper for a lady to initiate a mock battle. Sal accepted reluctantly and departed to challenge Ric to a duel. Rian and Sia exchanged smirking glances since they had conveniently forgotten to notify Sal about a component of the plan. Sal located Ric in the arena, where he was vigorously slicing the air. Sal casually invited Ric to magical combat. When the official procedure is completed, the opponents are not permitted to hold a weapon in their hands. The combat began just as it should have. Ric began with expelliarmus and stupefy, which were swiftly dispatched after one another, which Sal expertly deflected or evaded. Soon, the duel got heated. The non-harmful spells transform into those that may cause harm to one another. Soon, both Rian and I will begin casting Ric's modified prank spells in the hopes of catching one of them off guard, so Ellie's aid will be required. After all, Sal knew that either of them needed to be gravely harmed because they were blood brothers. Sal utilised fiend fire, and, coincidentally, Rian struck a spell at that exact moment. They both got hurt, and I immediately sent a message through a guardian to Ellie. I went and started to patch up Sal and requested Ellie to heal Ric. Sal was healed after a while; he looked the same as he did before he was harmed, and Ellie was still worrying over him, so I immediately excused ourselves and took Sal away. "Part one was successful," he remarked initially. This plan was chosen for Part 1 of the plan since two people love each other even after caring for one another. This part proved that they still loved each other very much. The circumstances for Part 2 of the plan will be carefully executed tomorrow since they'd be too suspicious.

A/N - This chapter was originally published on 04/08/2023