Quiet before the tempest

ENTRY - 7

I am very happy for Helga. Ric seemed to have requested her family to change the wedding date so it is a week away from today and two days after my task. That's how we ended up planning the wedding a month earlier. I'm meant to help organize the venue. The place was beautiful, filled with the beauty of nature. Two hundred guests can be accommodated. The list will include family, close friends (of the bride, groom, and their family), the gossiping (Don't ask me how I know this word, Auntie and I talked, and she brushed off saying that this is something that I need to figure out) grannies and their mentors. The place was filled with many Alpine blue-sow thistles and Lisianthus, which Ellie is fond of. I think that Ric picked it out himself. All the arrangements were done by evening. At supper, we all sat together and conversed, I hadn't felt like this for quite a while, the lively spirit made me smile, the children smiling and laughing, and the boys showing their inventions off and I had conversed with Lady Adhara. All is smooth, including the preparations and environment. I decided to take leave before the dinner was over to meet Avila,  to complete and clear my work for the next seven days. I even propositioned to complete my task earlier, but unfortunately(she always is), she disagreed. After meeting with Avila, I agreed to help in the kitchen, to start making Lady Adhara's delicacies which everyone enjoyed.

ENTRY - 8

The day started calmly, too calmly like the waves before the storm. Around lunchtime, a huge fight broke out between the matriarchs of the clan Moon and Griffindor. Sierra Hufflepuff was a Moon before marriage. A conflict between the designing of the infrastructure of the venue(they decided to add some final touches ) the Gryffindors wanted their clan crest displayed however the Moons disagreed. They nearly broke off the wedding.

MEMORY

 Are you insane, or what? A Moon family wedding will never feature your family crest! The only reason this wedding is taking place is because my dumb daughter allowed a daughter of clan Moon to marry a kid of yours." The statement sparked a massive fight that lasted for hours. When the argument got to humiliating their personas, I knew that Eliie will be hurt. But I am not related to the Moons and I am not idiotic to poke my nose in this. Godric dropped his head in shame as Ellie raced out of the room, crying. I chased after Ellie, after all, she is the closest thing that I have ever wanted, a family of my own. She dashed to the balcony on the third floor. She poured her heart out to me, and the sentence that struck me the most was, "Perhaps the wedding should be canceled if so many problems are popping up here and there." However, if the wedding is called off, the timeline may be completely ruined, and I only wish the best for her.

END OF MEMORY

As I walked around the grounds plotting how to get them back together, Hadrian and Sal came to me, proposing a similar idea to me since I was the closest to Ellie. Rian loves his sister deeply; however, the correct chronology of this world is more important, and Sal revealed his godly heritage to me at this moment, to which I admitted that I was aware; he looked shocked, and Rian, being the brat he is, chose that exact moment to reveal his family heritage of being descended from Apollo and that he inherited some abilities, mainly the power of the oracle, and said that this marriage is essential for this timeline. Only then I realized that I could see glimpses of the future, I am affirmative that I do not possess the power of an Oracle since I have never uttered a prophecy to date, I am something similar, I am close, very close to finding out, I just need some more time. We discussed and agreed upon one idea, and I sincerely hope it works. Else...