'ᴾᵒʳᶜᵉˡᵃⁱⁿ' ᴮᵃˡˡᵉʳⁱⁿᵃˢ

"No, don't worry, everything will be fine!" Toy said, her reassuring tone matching her's and Claire's equally reassuring smiles. Briefly, Puppet and Ballora glanced to each other, then back to their four daughters who were standing around their babysitter's side. With a bit of a small sigh, Ballora knelt down to the 'Minireenas' level. "You girls be good for Toy while we're gone, okay?" All four nodded, with Tina adding, "We said we wills already!"

"I know," Ballora answered with a bit of a laugh. "Of course you'll all behave." Setting a hand on his wife's shoulder, Puppet said, "Bal', we've got to go now." She nodded, and stood up. "Right." Ballora hummed. Zipping up her jacket, she looked to Toy again. "Call if anything comes up, or for any reason." Toy gave her a thumbs up, while on her shoulder, Claire continued to smile. "Will do." Puppet turned the nob on the door, and opened it. As he and Ballora stepped out, he looked back at the girls again. "We'll see you all tonight. Love you."

"Bye!" The four jinxed, as they waved their parents goodbye. The front door closed, and with that, Toy and Claire were left with the 'Minireenas'.

Toy looked down at the four, while the girls looked up at her expectantly. "Well," She began, clasping her hands in front of herself. "What would you girls like to do first?" After asking the question, all four sisters immediately began answering all at once—saying four entirely different things. Both Toy and Claire smirked, before Toy then gestured for them to stop talking for a second. "Okay, okay, I'm sure we'll have time for all of that!" She started, seeing the girls' expressions light up at hearing that. "Let's just start with one." Toy pointed to Rosette. "Rosie, what do you wanna do?"

"Make paper snowfwakes!" Rosette exclaimed with a small bounce. Toy nodded. "Alright, paper snowflakes it is." She announced. "Let's go find some paper and scissors."

───※ ·❆· ※───

Quietly shushing Lucette's whimpered cries, Toy was trying to keep herself calm as she gently dabbed at the small cut on the little 'Minireena's finger. "Hey, don't cry," She said in a quiet tone. "It's just a papercut...!" Despite that fact, Lucette still seemed to flinch every time Toy dabbed at her hurt finger. Looking over her shoulder, Toy saw Claire making her way across the bathroom counter with a band aid. "Look," She said to Lucette. "Claire's got a bandaid for you."

"Cupcake!" Claire affirmed in a cheery tone, simply trying to make Lucette smile. Lucette sniffled, and stayed quiet as Toy went about wrapping the band aid around her finger. "There," Toy said. "It'll stop hurting in no time. Promise." Nodding once, Lucette slowly slid off the edge of the bathtub. "... Thanks." She quietly said in return, before leaving the bathroom to find her sisters. Toy, however, stayed where she was crouched on the floor. She looked up at Claire looking slightly stressed. "It was just a papercut, Ce."

"Yeah, but did you see that 'papercut'?" Toy noted. "You'd think she'd sliced a little finger with the scissors!" Claire raised a brow in doubt, noting how her best friend was being a bit dramatic. "You gave them safety scissors." She noted in turn. "Scissors are still scissors, Claire." Toy refuted. Rolling her eyes a little, Claire simply leaped onto Toy's shoulder. "It's fine. Just find them something else to do." Standing up, Toy hummed. "Yeah, right. Something safer."

"Miss Toy?" Mina had made her way to the bathroom door. "Yes, Mina?" She continued. "Can we put the galrand up in the living room?" Toy paused. "Sorry? The what?" Mina quietly huffed to herself at having said the word wrong. "The graland... gra... glar... ug!" Smiling subtly, the dots connected in Toy's mind. "You mean 'garland'?" Mina nodded. "Ya! That! Mama said that, if we aksed you, that we can put the rest of it up while her and daddy are gone."

"Sure, we can do that." Toy agreed. "Where is the garland?" She then asked, leaving the bathroom with Mina at her side. "Is in a box in the corner, beside the couch." Mina told her, as she excitedly went down the stairs. "Cool- Don't run, Mina!" Toy answered, while also nearly freaking out that Mina would trip down the staircase. Mina paused, looked over at Toy, then hummed, "Okay." Before walking the rest of the way down. Once the two made it to the bottom, Mina called out, "We putting up the graland!" Toy and Claire both quietly laughed at her confident mispronunciation of the word, but said nothing.