C͓̽h͓̽r͓̽i͓̽s͓̽t͓̽m͓̽a͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽

Large, soft, delicate flakes of snow were falling from the clouded sky on that early afternoon. There was hardly a wind, leaving the snow to simply fall serenely over the town. It created the perfect, near ideal atmosphere for that day—being Christmas Eve. Citizens of Newer Home didn't seem to mind dusting the snow off themselves every so often as they went about their planned activities. Though, the small tent setup in the parc was appreciated by those serving Christmas delights, as their home baked treats tasted best with powdered sugar, instead of powdered snow.

Arriving to the park alongside Freddy and Plushy, Springtrap was simply following the bear along with the help of his peripheral vision. He had volunteered to carry the large, cardboard box of blankets over to the sleigh which was being prepped for it's scheduled rides. Toriel had proposed horse drawn sleigh rides to be had during the town's celebratory gathering for Christmas Eve, seeing as at the very least, the children would find it exciting.

Of course, with every snowy sleigh ride, the riders would likely need blankets to keep warm. Spring Shine had offered to gather blankets from those who were willing to lend them, promising that they would all be washed before being returned to their rightful owners. And the delightfully surprising part, was the number of festive blankets that had been loaned. Yet another aspect adding to this picturesque celebrating of the holiday.

But now, Shine was helping Ballora and Toriel to bring the small gifts for the children from the school where they were being kept. This left Springtrap to bring the blankets for the sleigh. As the three arrived to the park, Plushtrap instantly spotted Monster Kid doing his best to make a pile of snowballs. The little bunny's eyes lit up. MK also spotted him. "Hey, Plushy!" He called out, 'waving' with his tail. "We're doing a rematch snowball fight! We can't lose like we did last year!" Plushtrap laughed, and was already darting off to go join his friends. "Oh yeah!" Freddy chuckled and shook his head, seeing the bunny's enthusiasm, while Springtrap called after his son. "Don't go wandering off to any mountains this time, Plushtrap!"

"I won't!" Plushy called over his shoulder, his stride hardly faltering. With Plushy now in the midst of preparing for a snowball fight rematch, Freddy was about to make a passing comment to Springtrap. However, a younger sibling of Snowdrake suddenly came dashing by from behind, "H-Hey! Wait for me-!" In his hurry to join the snowball fight, the monster was hardly watching where he was going—colling into the back of Springtrap's legs. "Argh-!"
"Oof-!" Freddy's eyes widened. He looked down to see both Springtrap and the kid on the ground. Thankfully, the box of blankets had landed upright. The kid was already standing up, shaking the snow off his wings. Springtrap was doing the same, though dusting the snow off his arms. "S-Sorry, mister...!" Springtrap nearly glared at the kid, but stopped himself as he noticed how apologetic the drake was. He simply sighed, and pinched the bridge of his muzzle. "It's fine," He told the kid, waving him off. "Just watch where you're going, alright?"

"Okay...!" And with that, the little monster continued on his way. Freddy held out a hand for his friend to stand by, to which Springtrap gladly took. The bear then picked up the cardboard box and handed it back to the rabbit. "Woah there, you good?" Someone else suddenly asked. Both looked over to see Sophie walking up the path, with two older looking folk walking with her. Freddy smiled, and gave her a nod, while Springtrap rolled his eyes. "I'm fine."

"Hi, Soph! Merry Christmas!" Sophie smiled in return. "Merry Christmas!" She then gestured to the two people walking with her. "I've got some people I want you to meet." She looked to the couple. "My mom and dad; Nora and Tom." Mr. and Mrs. Grant gave Freddy warm smiles. "Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you both! I'm Freddy, and this," The bear gestured to the rabbit. "Is Springtrap." He introduced in greeting, reaching a hand out to shake. Tom looked a little hesitant, but Nora gladly took the bear's hand and shook it gently. "The pleasure is ours," She told him. "Sophie's told us very much about you all!"