Chapter - 2 Approaching Storm

Sky was storming towards the Head of Security's office . He slammed the door and saw Prapai sitting on his desk behind his computer. Sky " Mr. Parapai , i want an explanation for the breach in security . How did you not anticipate this , did i make a mistake by choosing you as the security firm for Rain ? Are you not the best in this business?" Sky crossed his arms in front of himself and stood waiting for an answer.

Prapai knew that he would have to answer for this breach of security at the event , he had never met this Sky he talked on the phone with him and the contract was signed via email as they had been travelling and would only arrive at the date of the event. He was reviewing the security footage and got a call from the main gate that Mr. Sky was heading upstairs to meet him, just then someone slammed his door open he looked towards the door and saw the most beautiful man he had ever seen , small built, gorgeous hair, pale skin , delicate features. No one had ever dared to storm into his office before so this was a pleasant surprise. Prapai " Mr. Sky please come sit down lets talk "

Sky " I need and explanation , what if something would have happened to Rain , do you think that is acceptable ?" Sky saw the man staring at him without blinking his eyes this made Sky a little uneasy. Prapai was so taken with the beautiful man and his melodious voice he dint pay attention to a thing that sky just said and Prapai just nodded with a smile on his face, he suddenly saw a change in Sky's eyes as if in shock by seeing Prapai nod , he immediately corrected himself " hmmmm..... Yes its unacceptable thats what i meant ... yes extremally unacceptable ..... Let me just extend my apologies and assure you that we would do better next time ." Sky " Hmmm... your contract is for the next 1 month , please improve else i will find some other firm " Prapai " Ohhh.. You dont need to look for anyone else i am right here for you " and opens his arms.

Sky rolled his eyes and finally sat down " Rain needs to meet the person who saved him from the oncoming crowd to Thank him personally , can you please arrange for that guard to be on duty as his personal bodyguard from now on " Prapai shook his head and said "Payu , sure i can arrange for a meeting with Rain of you like ." Sky nodded in agreement and stood up " Thank you for your time" he was about to leave when Prapai blocked his path " Would you like to have coffee with me ". Sky rolled his eyes " No i dont go have coffee with playboys". Prapai smiled " I can be anything you want, as long as you go out with me ." Sky looked at him and smiled a" NO thank you ." Sky stormed out just as he had stormed in leaving Prapai staring at him walking away , Prapai stabbed his heart with his fist and lay down on the sofa.

Payu walked in and saw Prapai laying on the sofa and laughed " What wrong with you Pai, you are acting weirder than usual." Prapai looked at Payu " I am in Love ."

Payu rolled his eyes and sat down on the adjacent sofa " What is the count now your 100th love " Prapai smiled " This one is different , He doesn't like me at all , he isn't scared of me , he stormed into my office , he rolled his eyes at me and i Love him ."

Payu laughed , Prapai " Oh, Payu Mr. Rain would like to meet you ." 

Payu immediately sat up to ask " When ?" 

Prapai was surprised by his reaction " What ? You never want to meet any client . You always say NO when i ask you to visit one . Why this sudden interest?" 

Payu smiled and looked at his friend " I just feel this client needs me ."

 Prapai smiled " That makes it easier , Mr. Rain thinks you are a guard, he wants you as his personal bodyguard for the following month ."

 Payu picks up his phone " Joy , please cancel all trainings , meetings and appointments for the next 30 days ." He gets up " Pai give me the address, i will be on guard duty for the next 1 month so please dont fuck up when i am not around ."

 Prapai " Are you serious ? why ? How will i manage ?" 

Payu " You will manage very Badly, i am sure but i will be available on the phone , now the address i cant keep my client waiting ." 

Prapai gave him the details " Are you sure Payu ? " 

Payu looked at his friend and smiled while putting the details in his pocket " Double sure, dont worry and thanks ."

 Payu left the office smiling , Prapai shook his head and said " Rain is gonna be hit with a Storm."