Chapter - 3 Rainy Storm

Rain had been thinking about his savior since the night of the event, he could not get that gorgeous man out of his thoughts. He kept reminiscing about his warm hands , his strong body and his mesmerizing eyes. Rain blushed and touched his warm cheeks with his hand he was embarrassed and happy at the same time . He did not understand this feeling. He focused on his new composition . He was making a new song dedicated to his savior. 

Sky had been observing Rain for a few days now he saw that Rain was often in a daze and kept blushing thinking by himself , Sky was worried " Rain are you feeling well ." 

Sky touched Rain's cheeks and they felt warm . He immediately shoved a thermometer in his mouth to check for fever.

 Rain " I am fine Sky , see no fever." 

Sky " Why are you all red ? " 

Rain immediately hiding his cheeks and stepping away from Sky " Am I ?" 

Rain did not know love , he had never been in love before but all the movies and television series that he had observed his symptoms seemed to be of someone who was in love .

Rain " Sky . Have you ever been in love before ?" Sky looked at Rain puzzled , they had never talked about Love before . Sky had just come out of a very bad relationship before he met Rain so his idea towards love was not very optimistic. 

Sky looked at Rain and smiled he dint want to tell Rain what he had been through , he wanted the best for his friend so he said  " Rain love isnt something you can explain . I wont be able to help you with this , you need to figure this one out for yourself."

Rain looked puzzled as he had never experienced love before he wants sure what it felt like. He looked outside the window of the hotel he was staying in he thought to himself " Will i ever know Love ".

Payu had arrived at the hotel , he looked super handsome in his black suit with an apple bun in his hair, he could have easily been mistaken for an idol himself with his good looks. He waited at the lobby Sky came and looked at him " Are you the new bodyguard ?" Payu looked at Sky and wondered had Prapai not told them that Payu was also the owner of the security company ? I guess Parpi was too busy falling in love with Sky . 

Payu quietly said " Yes ." 

Sky " Ok go to the 18th Floor Penthouse Rain is waiting for you i have to step out for some work." Payu nodded and headed up . 

Payu reached the 18th floor he rand the bell and felt his pulse quickened. He waiting for Rain to open the door . Rain was dressed in a crop top exposing his tiny waist and shorts he looked at Payu " Hello, please come in ."

He walked back towards the living room . Payu could not take his gaze away from the slim delicate figure that just opened the door for him. He wanted to reach out and touch Rain just to see if this was real. 

Rain looked at Payu as soon as the door opened he saw those eyes , they looked like molten lava and shone in the sunlight as did his gorgeous face, Rain needed to calm himself so he turned away leaving the door open for Payu to come in.

Rain sat on the couch with and folded his legs , he was so dainty and delicate that Payu wanted to scoop him up in his arms but walked across from him and sat down looking away from Rain so as to not be caught staring at him. Rain " Thank you for saving me that day."

Payu " It was my duty Sir." 

Rain smiled bit his lip and said " Please call me Rain , I am not used to being called sir". Payu was staring again the minute Rain bit his lower lip Payu's heart skipped a beat and he looked at Rain and said " Ok Rain "

Rain's heart was about to explode this was the first time he felt every word of his name and he was overjoyed.

Rain " We need to be good friends now that we are gonna be together 24/7. "

 Payu " Yes Rain i wont let you out of my sight " . 

Somehow those words from Payu's mouth made Rain feel secure, safe and comfortable . They looked at each other .

" Have you told him your schedule Rain or should i brief him " Said Sky and smiled at both while they suddenly looked flustered. None of them had noticed Sky walking into the apartment .

Rain walked away leaving Payu with Sky he looked from a distance smiled and said " Seems like my heart is a mess since this Storm entered it ".

Payu spoke to Sky was assigned the room next to Rain in the penthouse and was given all his details , Sky apprehensive of Payu since he seemed to have an effect on Rain which Sky had never seen before. Payu was glad that he got to stay close to Rain he smiled as he settled in his new room looked out the window and said " Its gonna be a Rainy Storm tonight ."