Chapter - 11 Love for Sky

Sky was traumatized, first by gun's sudden appearance and then by the series of event that followed . Sky saw Prapai saving him and felt a wave of emotions he felt safe but when he saw gun calling his men he immediately called Payu , fortunately Payu and his men came on time . But Prapai had been hurt he was bleeding from his head and had boken his arm.

Payu , Rain and Sky were at the hospital .Sky did not know what to say to Payu or Rain when they asked what happened . 

Rain " Sky are you ok ?" 

Payu was pacing up and down as the doctors had taken Prapai into the emergency.

Sky " Rain its all my fault." 

Rain " How can it be you fault. "

Sky " The man whose men attacked Prapai was my Ex."

Rain " You have never spoken about anyone before ."

Sky " He is a bad man Rain and now Prapai is hurt because he tried to save me ." Sky started sobbing. Rain held him tightly.

Doctors came out Payu "Doctor Is Prapai ok? " 

Doctor " He has a concussion and a fracture , he is bruised pretty bad . Good you got him here in time . He needs rest and care . He should be fine."

Doctor patted Payu's arm Payu thanked the doctor and sat down next to Rain .Sky decided to go in and sit next to Prapai.

Rain could see Payu was angry and upset. 

Rain touched Payu's cheek " Are you ok Darling." 

Payu " i should have got there sooner, i should have killed those bastards." Payu's hand were balled up in a fist. 

Rain grabbed his hands and Payu relaxed his fist and held Rain's hand gently .

Rain proceeded to look into Payu's eyes " Prapai will be fine hmmm." 

Payu looked at Rain and relaxed he hugged Rain and kissed his cheek " I hope so too ." They embraced each other.

Sky had not left Prapai's side since the incident . Prapai woke up next morning with a to find Sky holding his hand and sleeping next to him . He gently looked at Sky and smiled , he bent down and planted a kiss on his head .

Sky woke up as he felt someone kiss his head " Prapai are you feeling ok , should i get the doctor."

Prapai " Stay dont go. Are you ok ?" 

Sky felt tears briming in his eyes " I am so sorry Prapai you are in this position because of me ." Tears rolled down gently from Sky's eye.

 Prapai wiped sky's tears " Hey.. its not your fault ok , i would never let any scum touch you . I am fine see. Its not your fault." 

Sky looked at Prapai this time with love in his eyes " Prapai i am sorry." 

Prapai shook his head " I am sorry for making you run from the party  i did not mean to make you uncomfortable. I just genuinely have feelings for you . I promise you i will stop bothering you. Please dont ever run away like that again " Prapai was heartbroken as he said this but he wanted Sky to be happy and he felt he was making him uncomfortable.

Sky held Prapai hand " NO you dont have to Stop ." 

Prapai was shocked and confused . 

Sky" Prapai , before you say anything further first i need to tell you about last night . After that you can make the decision if you want to stop pursuing me ." 

Sky " The man last night was my Ex, he used to abuse me in our relationship which had become toxic after a while . He also got his friends to rape me one night . I have been scared of falling in love ever since my last relationship . I am broken beyond measure. I might not be good enough for you thats why i have been avoiding your advances . You stir up feelings in me that i have been trying to block . Last night when you said you loved me , i felt my heart exploding with feelings for you . I do love you Prapai but i am scared to love , it might take me a long time to fall in love . After listening to all this if you still think...." Prapai bent down and kissed Sky gently on the lips.

Prapai held Sky's face looked into his eyes " I dont care about your past , i wish i could have met you sooner so that you would have never had to be in such a relationship. I wish i would have killed that asshole yesterday. I wish i could show you my feelings so that you dont ever feel that you are not good enough for me . I wish you would just love me back ."

Sky sobbed as he hugged Prapai " I love you Prapai . Please dont ever leave me ." 

Prapai " Why would i ever leave you , do you know how hard i had to get beaten to get you to love me back ." Sky smacked him on his arm Prapai laughed.

Payu and Rain entered Prapai's room with flowers and fruits. Seeing Prapai and Sky hugging Payu" seems like you are better already." 

Rain " I am so glad you are ok. Thank you for saving Sky." He noticed that they were holding hands . Rain " Is this what i think it is ?" Rain hugged Payu . 

Prapai hugged Sky and said " I think you can leave him to me now ."

Rain was very happy for Sky he hugged his friend and said " I am glad you found Love."

Sky " I found the wind beneath my wings."

Prapai " I found my sky."

Rain " I found my Storm ."

Payu " I found my Rain ."

The beginning of the rest of their lives ...