Chapter - 4 Kiss Of the Devil

It had been a week since Payu had been assigned to Rain as his bodyguard , but he hardly had any time with Rain alone Rain had a surprisingly busy schedule throughout the week . He only slept for a few hours in a day . He barely had time to breath between events , recordings, shoots and rehearsals . Payu had seen this side of fame for the first time . He felt bad for Rain . Rain was very hard working but Payu never saw him do anything just for himself but Rain never complained he always said " Anything for my Drops ".

Payu was always on high alert with Rain as he was swarmed with people around him at all time there were times when even simple task as walking to wards the car would take hours as fans would be everywhere but Rain always greeted them with a smile and patiently took photo's and gave out autographs. Sky was Payu's biggest hurdle he would never let Payu and Rain alone he was like a shadow of Rain always with him. Payu was glad Rain had at least one friend but was concerned about the pace of rain's current lifestyle.

Rain and Payu were in the car together when Sky called and asked them to go back to the hotel as the next event was cancelled and Sky had to look into some matters related to that Rain was sad that the event was cancelled but was also glad that he had some time off and could do what he liked the most compose songs. 

Payu " Rain would you like to go back or would you like to see the city its still early in the evening"

Rain " Sky wouldnt allow that i need to focus on my work you see i need to get my songs out for the next album.."

Payu " Is that what you really want Rain ? Or would you like to just have fun for just today ." 

Rain bit his lower lip " But i cant go out wearing this ." he pointed out at his glamorous clothes . 

Payu " Hmmm... How about i take you to my place and give you some normal clothes no one would recognize you and for some time you can just have fun." 

Rain agreed , Payu took rain to his apartment .

Rain " Nice place. " 

Payu took off his black Blaser and folded his sleeves and opened a few of his shirt button revealing his veiny forearms and muscular chest. Rains heart just dropped as he turned back to look at Payu, Payu walked towards Rain held his hand and took him to his closet.

Payu " Pick what you like i am sure we can make something fit you , i have some of my younger brother Saifah's clothes here he is in high school his clothes might fit you ." 

Rain " Wow , you have a younger brother . I am an only child since my parents passed away i was raised by my grandparents who passed away before my debut." The sadness in Rain's eyes as he narrated his life made Payu want to hold him close and comfort him but he refrained .

Rain chose a simple Tshirt and blue jeans while Payu changed into a white shirt and black jeans. Payu looked at Rain and smiled 

Rain " You look gorgeous ". That made Payu's heart skip a beat , Rain realized what his thoughts had escaped from his mouth so he said " Ahhhhmm Sorry i dint mean to make you uncomfortable ."

 Payu walked close to Rain looked into his eyes, touched his face gently and said " Not as gorgeous as you." 

Rain was too stunned to speak. He lowered his face Payu held his chin pointed his face upwards Rain closed his eyes . Payu gently placed a quick kiss on Rains lips , as their lips touched electricity seemed to run down Rain's spine he shivered in pleasure and looked at Payu who gazed into his eyes and asked " Should we go now ?" Rain nodded obediently.

Payu took Rain's hand in his own entwined his fingers with his Rain looked down at their hands and let Payu lead the way. 

They explored the city and spent time looking at all the wonderful things Bangkok had to offer hand in hand . Later they went to a small restaurant. 

Payu " What would you like to eat "

 Rain " Ramyon please , i like Korean food " 

Payu " Are you serious, dont you already look like a delicious korean dish to eat " 

Rain " Stop teasing " 

Payu " Its not teasing , this is affection ."

 Payu and Rain ate Ramyon, Kimbab and Chicken along with beer and Soju . Rain was delighted he had missed Korean food and since his diet did not allow him to eat such food he relished every bit of it. Payu was glad to see Rain eating so happily.

Rain was quite drunk by the end of their meal and was leaning over at Payu as they left the restaurant , he held on to Payu and kept swaying. 

Payu " Rain let me carry you , you seem quite drunk."

Rain " I want you to hold my hand and never let go, Promise Me PROMISE MEEEE." 

Payu observing that a lot of people were looking at them now quickly hugged Rain and said " I Promise." 

Rain was overjoyed he hugged Payu tightly and started walking towards the car. Payu drove to the hotel and discreetly parked the car got Rain out into the elevator and entered the penthouse.

Rain opened his eyes as they walked in he looked at Payu " Payu , i think i am falling in love with you ." Rain pulled at his shirt to get him closer and kissed him just a gentle peck at first, Payu was holding back as he wasn't sure of Rain's feelings for him but when Rain kissed him he felt an overpowering need to kiss him back .

They kissed , Payu bit Rain's lower lip and the his upper lip Rain moaned this gave Payu a chance to access his mouth he licked Rains tongue and touched every single corner of his delicate mouth with his tongue savoring the sweet taste of his mouth. 

He pulled back looked at Rain, ran his finger on his bottom lip and kissed him again hungrily he licked , sucked and bit every inch of Rain's lips while Rain responded with equally by kissing Payu passionately and dancing their tongues together exploring each others mouths. 

Rain ran his palm on Payu's Shirt touching and feeling his chest muscles and forearms. He ran his hands on Payu's strong muscular back , his hair and finally ended up linking his arms cross his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss. 

Payu ran his fingers across Rains slim neck, ears , back and cupped his buttocks , rain was moaning and Payu growled every time Rain moaned.

Suddenly the door of the Penthouse burst open, the lights were switched on and Sky screamed " What the hell is happening here? I have been worried sick. Where have you both been ?"