Chapter - 6 Chaotic Sky

Sky was furious as he approached Prapai's office " Mr. Prapai , i need to have a word with you , i need to report the misdemeanors of the bodyguard Mr.Payu . You must fire him immediately."

 Prapai looked amused thinking how is it that this little boy is so fearless storming into his office and demanding him to do things , No one has ever tried to scream at Prapai they wouldn't dare .

 Prapai looked lovingly at Sky and smiled " Hello gorgeous , missed me ?". Sky rolled him eyes , he was in no mood to deal with Prapai's advances .

Sky " Mr. Prapai please pay attention to what i am saying ."

Prapai " That is all i have been doing since you stormed into my life."

Sky rolled his eyes again , " Mr. Prapai please take action against Mr. Payu he took advantage of Rain while Rain was drunk. I need him to be fired ."

Prapai " Sky please call me Pai , and i cant fire Payu he owns half this company, how can i fire the owner ? You can talk to him once he decides to come back to the office i am sure he has an explanation."

Sky was surprised " Owner ? Why did u assign him to Rain as a bodyguard then ?" 

Prapai smiled " Payu wanted to do it , i just did as you asked ." 

Sky " Well i dint know that ....OHHH you are so annoying." Sky got up to leave . 

Prapai stopped him midway " You look cute when you are all embarrassed." He touched Sky's cheeks which turned crimson with just a slight touch. Sky gasped he had always maintained a cold demeanor and had never reacted in this way to anyone's touch he was surprised at his own reaction . 

Prapai smiled as he opened the office's door and said " Would you like to get that coffee now or should we leave to grab some food ." 

Sky huffed and stomped outside his office glancing at him and saying " No thank you ."

Sky felt his heart skip a beat as Prapai smiled , he was not use to feeling this way he was scared to fall for someone like Prapai who was a playboy for sure sky scolded himself internally " Whats wrong with you sky "as he touched his crimson cheeks and smiled unknowingly.

Rain woke up late the next morning smiling " Was it all a dream ." He looked at his clothes , he was still wearing Saifah's borrowed clothes . " It was real i was with Payu ." 

He felt shy and rolled back in the bd embarrassed. Rain took a quick shower wore a casual Tshirt and shorts, stepped outside his room looking for Payu " Payu are you awake ." He opened Payu's door he saw all this things were gone . His phone was with Sky so he couldn't call him and Sky had stepped outside leaving a note to explain he would be back soon .

Rain dint want to wait for Sky he wanted to meet Payu , he decided to visit his house he remembered the way to his house , he asked for a car from the hotel to be dropped at Payu's house. Rain's heart was sinking as he felt maybe Payu reconsidered being with him, maybe Payu was upset for as Rain got drunk , maybe Payu was not interested in Rain at all and was upset about the kiss. Rain's mind was in a whirlwind he just wanted his Payu .

The car stopped and Rain stepped out in front of Payu's house , he saw a beautiful girl stepping out while speaking with Payu they smiled at each other , she was beautiful and Payu seemed comfortable around her she gave him a hug. Rain turned around as he felt his heart was breaking . He hung the clothes that he had borrowed on the gate and quietly started to walk away from Payu's house .

Payu had taken a few days off and hence called his secretary Joy over to give her instructions, Joy was like a older sister to him she took care of Payu , her husband was a senior in Payu's college they had known each other for many years Payu had told Joy about Rain. Joy " Payu please take care and dont worry , Rain will come to you ." She gave him a hug Payu felt better. She walked towards the gate Payu decided to walk out with her as they approached the gate Payu saw a bag hanging . He quickly grabbed it he saw Saifah's clothes' that Rain had worn yesterday.

Tears started to roll down Rain's eyes he did not understand why Payu had played with his emotions. " he Hugged her " Rain kept repeating to himself , "he dosnt love me ."

Rain was sad and confused he kept walking without realizing he was lost . He had never been out alone by himself before so he did not know Bangkok well enough to find his way. He looked around and saw a few lanes but was not sure which one to take.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder a strange man looked at him " You are too pretty to be out by yourself ." 

Rain tried to step away but was surrounded by some thugs .

 " I like pretty Boy's "said one 

 other one said " Lets have fun with him ". 

Rain was scared and felt helpless he tried to run but they pushed him on the ground he fell hurting his knee. He saw all of them trying to approach him. He felt that this was the day he would die, he closed his eyes turned into a ball and thought of Payu.