Chapter - 7 Rain's Savior

As Rain waited for his impending doom feeling Absolutly helpless , he opened his eyes to see Payu. " He found me " said Rain .

Payu had been searching the streets for Rain he called his number but Sky picked up , he asked sky where Rain was " Rain is resting , i am not with him now ." Sky cut the call abruptly. 

Payu was angry this was absolute breach of security. He would give Prapai a mouthful for this . He was worried about Rain , what was he doing out all alone. Where did he go ?

Payu stumbled towards a small narrow lane and saw a bunch of thugs surrounding someone , he immediately went into Devil mode he stormed towards them and pulled each one to a corner swiftly and skillfully he kicked and punched them all on the ground begging for mercy, they then ran away limping . He turned to the little ball in the corner and found his heart sinking .

Payu " Rain are you ok ". He held Rain's delicate face in his hands covering it completely to see if he had a concussion . He wanted to kill those thugs for touching what was his.

Rain opened his eyes and saw Payu holding him he closed his eyes and fainted in Payu's arms.

Payu panicked and ran with Rain in his arms towards his own house . He lay Rain on the bed and quickly called a doctor for a home visit. The doctor arrived and checked on Rain he had a bruised knee and a few scratches but was fine . 

Rain woke up and saw he was in Payu's room . He wanted to run , he couldnt face Payu what if Payu's lady friend was here he couldnt see them together his heart would explode . He tried to get up but winced in pain as his knee was hurting. 

Payu heard a noise from the room and rushed towards Rain only to find him on the floor. He picked Rain up and made him sit on the bed again.

Payu " Are you ok Rain ." He extended his hand to touch rain , he saw rain turn away.

Rain " I am fine . Sorry for bothering you . I just wanted to return the clothes i borrowed . I dint mean to disturb you ."

Payu was confused " Why would you say that Rain ."

Rain " I think i should leave , i dont want to be a bother." Rain was on the verge of tears again and he dint want to cry in front of Payu .

Rain got up to leave Payu held him from back to steady him  just like their first meeting  , he held on the rain and bent to kiss his neck he couldn't resist.

Rain was frozen in Payu's embrace he wanted to hold him but he knew he couldnt, he couldnt bother the couple so he gently pulled away " Payu we shouldnt do this ."

Payu " But you said you love me, Rain. What changed ?" Payu's eyes were filled with worry, shock and confusion.

Rain " Payu i dont want to come between you and your girlfriend i am sorry for that day . I think i should leave."

Payu looked at Rain confused " What girlfriend? I dont have a girlfriend ."

Rain " Lies, i saw you hugging a beautiful women outside your house . Isnt she your girlfriend?"

Payu was confused " You mean Joy ? " He laughed that made Rain angry he wasnt going to be laughed at he quickly tried to walk away from Payu .

Payu held him tightly in his arms Rain screamed " Let me Go , LET ME GOOOO..."

Payu looked at Rain lovingly , touched his lower lip and said sweetly " The only person i have ever fallen in love with is You Rain only You . No one else but you ."

 He kissed Rain gently to assure him . Rain almost melted at those words he smiled but then pouted and asked " Who was the woman at your house earlier ?"

Payu answered " Joy is like my older sister and the wife of my senior , she is also my secretary ." Rain " I dint know bodyguards have secretary's." he rolled his eyes while still in Payu's embrace.

Payu " who said i was a bodyguard? " 

Rain was shocked Payu trailed a few kisses from the nape of Rain's neck to his ears, rain closed his eyes to savor the electric feeling Payu's lips left on his skin . Rain " Then who are you ?" 

Payu smiled and answered " I am the owner of the security agency incharge of your security not to mention your first love ." Rain blushed at Payu's words.

Rain asked Payu " Why did you come to be my bodyguard if you are the owner of the firm."

 Payu sat on the bed and placed Rain in his lap " I wanted to be with you, anyhow , after our fisrt meeting i couldnt get you out of my mind i needed to know why you were the only man i ever felt this way for, after staying with you i realized that i loved you more than i could have ever loved anyone else."

Rain hugged Payu , he dint want to stay away from him even for a minute , he kissed Payu's forehead and said " I Love storms , specially my Payu that god designed for me ." Payu was overjoyed with Rain's words .

They kissed gently , then more aggressively , Payu thew Rain on his bed and kissed him hungrily , he sucked and bit ever inch of Rains's lips , Rain moaned in pain and pleasure giving Payu access to his delicate mouth their tongues danced together as they explored each other's mouths, Payu savored the taste of Rain's delicious mouth and Rain shivered with pleasure .

Rain was gasping for breath , Payu knew Rain was hurt so he pulled back and said " If we dont stop now i will ravage you right here" Rain blushed , Payu stood up to get some food for Rain.