Chapter - 10 Windy Sky

Sky had been happy for Rain as he truly felt that Rain had found love. At the same time he was battling with the demons of his past . Sky had been in love before but this was at the time when he was very young and fallen prey to the predators of Bangkok.

Sky had just moved from his village , his parents had helped him move to a dorm in Bangkok while pursuing his high school. He had fallen into bad company , he started sneaking out late at night from his dorm to Drink, Smoke and Party .

There he met Gun . Gun was Tall, Handsome and had Bad boy vibes . Sky had totally fallen for Gun and he was ready to be anything for Gun . Gun was his first . 

Initially it was all good , Sky was happy but Gun soon became abusive , he would burn , beat and have rough sex with Sky .

Sky kept making excuses for Gun's behavior , he did not want to accept that fact that Gun was bad to him or that this relationship was toxic. Gun kept pushing Sky to give into his kinky wishes . Sky was always blamed for everything that made Gun unhappy which made Sky feel he wasnt good enough for anyone.

One night Gun tied Sky to the bed Sky " Gun can we please not just have normal sex this makes me scared." 

Gun" Sky i am bored i need you to be more creative." Gun then called his friends and let them rape Sky  as he watched Sky plead him helplessly to save him .

Sky had shut himself after that night and never trusted any man . He had been too deeply hurt.

Sky was a beautiful man but his heart had shut down after that incident. He never spoke about it and never thought about it.

Sky had never met anyone as annoying as Prapai, ever since their first meeting Prapai had sent a few hundred flowers, gifts and food items delivered to Sky which were mercilessly tossed aside by Sky.

Rain and Payu had been happily flaunting their relationship in front of Sky and Prapai . Rain had noticed how Prapai kept asking about Sky , So Rain decided to be the matchmaker and invited Sky and Prapai over to Payu's house for dinner.

Sky was the first to reach " Hello lovebirds please accept this bottle of wine . Thank you for having me over for dinner . This was a pleasant surprise since both of you normally dont want anyone around you ." Sky rolled his eyes at his friend.

Rain laughed " Sky we love having you around ." He hugged Sky affectionately . Rain had always seen Sky working tirelessly for his success and had never seen him take interest in anyone .He wanted to see his friend happy and in love just as he was .

Prapai reached Payu's house a little later " Hello Mr & Mrs. to what do i owe this surprise invitation." He shoved the gift basket at Payu and walked towards Sky " hello gorgeous , you have been ignoring my gifts and affection . Can i ask why ?"

Sky was too stunned to speak . Payu smiled " Sky ignore him , if you are uncomfortable i will throw him out."

Rain " Payu give them a chance to get along lets go open some wine while they talk ." He dragged Payu out of the room.

Sky " Prapai i am not interested in you ."

Prapai " But why ? I am tall, handsome , well built , I own a company, I buy amazing gifts and i am in love with you . Cant you please give me chance."

Sky's heart skipped a beat , he blushed at the sudden confession . He shook his head and said " Prapai please Stop."

Prapai pouted and looked adorably at Sky " I have stopped hooking up, partying and even stopped randomly dating since i fell in love with you on the day you stormed into my office . You have been the only thing on my mind and in my heart ."

Payu and Rain looked from a distance as Parpai shamelessly flirted with Sky in their living Room  Payu " I am gonna put an end to this ."

 Rain " Let him try , maybe Sky's heart will melt. He might look as if he is a bad boy but he is a kind and loving man at heart ."

Payu narrowed his eyes to look at Rain " You seem to know a lot about Prapai "

Rain " You cant be jealous."

Payu " Maybe i am ." He kissed Rain , who giggled and slapped his arm.

Rain " Lets go before Sky storms out ."

Rain and Payu were about to enter when they saw Sky leaving he was red in his face and Prapai was looking at him lovingly .

Sky " Sorry Rain i have to go now will call you later , Bye Payu ."

Payu glared at Prapai . Prapai "Hey , I dint do anything , we were just talking ."

Rain " Sky Stop."

Rain crossed his arms and looked at Prapai " Maybe you should get him back by apologizing ."

Payu glared at Prapai " GO NOW."

Prapai quickly grabbed his jacket and followed Sky outside .

Sky had ran towards the nearest bar which was a few blocks away .Prapai dint know where to look for Sky .

Rain called Prapai " Prapai Sky is at Nick's Bar." Sky had find a phone app installed on his and Rain's phone so that they could track each other . Rain looked at Payu " Maybe i messed up "

Payu " Dont worry Parpai will get Sky back , no one can win with Prapai they eventually give in to his wishes ." Rain sat next to Payu who hugged him and kissed his forehead caressing his arm for comfort.

Sky had run away from Prapai as he felt he was falling for him , Sky had been thinking about Prapai since their first meeting but Prapai's sudden confession really threw Sky off his head was dizzy. All the fellings he had repressed for many years had resurfaced . He suddenly realized he had feelings for Prapai too , that scared him so he ran off .

Sky took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink , he felt a pat on hi shoulder to see Gun facing him . 

Sky " Gun what are you doing here ."

 Gun " Hello Darling long time, i can see you are as delicious looking now as you were then." Gun licked his lips . 

Sky felt a wave of disgust. He got up to leave .

 Gun blocked his path and held his arm " You are coming with me ." 

Sky was paralyzed with fear , he dint want to go with Gun he knew what he was capable of doing. 

Sky " Please let me leave ." 

Gun dragged Sky out of the Bar and started to force himself on Sky " It has been a while since i tasted you . Be good and let me do what i want else you know what i am capable of ." 

Sky resisted and was slapped across the face by Gun. 

Prapai entered the bar to see Sky being dragged by someone outside he followed them and saw the man slapping Sky , Prapai entered his beast mode he rushed towards Gun and pulled him away from Sky he them punched him in his stomach and dropped him on the floor with a swift kick. He then began to hit blows at Gun who fell unconscious . He only stopped when he saw Sky's pale face and eyes filled with fear .

Prapai Picked Sky up and Hugged him " Sky are you ok ? Sky look at me , you are safe now . Sky no will touch you as long as i am with you ." 

Suddenly more of Gun's followers came to take on Prapai . Prapai kept Sky behind him and got ready for the fight .

One guy kicked Prapai who blocked his kick and kicked him in return making him fall on the wall across the road, another guy tried to punch Prapai who skillfully kicked the guy making him fall on his other friends , Prapai saw a few others with Steel rods and they all started hitting Prapai .

 Fortunately Payu and a few men from the Security agency came and ended the fight . They also called the police who put them all behind bar's . Prapai was hurt .