Photoshoot day

Seb POV

We pull up to the location for the shoot, I'm nervous. I hate doing these things, I always feel to posed or to made up. I just hope the photographer is a good one and can make this a little more natural. As I walk in, I have Annie talking to me, going on about this shot and that shot. I look around and see not many back drops or anything. As I look over to the photographer I can't believe my eyes.

She looks up and she smiles wide at me "Sebastian? Your my guy today?"
I laugh "I am. It's nice to see you again Maisie"
"You too"
Annie looks between us, "you two know each other?"
"We met briefly yesterday, I was staring at the Christmas tree at the rocks fella centre...."
"Right. Shall we get on with it?"
I looked at Annie in shock, she is never normally rude to people.

"Yea of course. Sebastian...."
"Please call me Seb"
"Right. Seb, if you follow my assistant Rachel she will show you to wardrobe and we can get going"
"Wait"
Annie stops me "what about the set ups?"
"Well....I'm more of a natural photographer so I have some place to go for nice natural shot instead of using studio lights"
"I wasn't told about this...."

"It's fine Annie. I prefer natural photos. Rachel lead the way"
I walk along with Rachel, looking over my shoulder to see Maisie staring after me. I can't help but smirk. This photo shoot is going to be amazing I can feel it.

Maisie POV

I can't believe I'm photographing Sebastian who would have thought it. His agents doesn't look very happy to be moving for the shoot but Seb seems up for it. I've always preferred natural, I hate overly posed photos. Once Seb is dressed he walks out and he looks great. I smile at him
As he walks over.
"You look great"
"Thank you"

"Let's go"
We walk out of the back of the studio and I walk him not far, down a street where there is a beautiful park. Something very serene and quiet and peaceful.
"So if you could sit here" I point to a small bench that is there, it's surrounded by beautiful flowers
"Try not to pose okay, just sit comfortably, and think about something that makes you happy. But dont smile"
"Don't smile?"

"Not with your mouth anyway. Just sit comfortably. Think of that one thing"
"Okay"
He does just that and I instantly see the emotion on his face, he isn't forcing a smile or being too obvious. He is just being natural.
We use the whole park, taking advantage of the sun and the wonderful places to sit and think. Seb seems to be enjoying it. His agent not so much. She seems cold.

"Okay, I think we got it all"
"Great"
"If you want to head back in, I believe the interviewer is ready for you"
He walks over to me and shakes my hand, I feel a piece of paper as he slides his hand away.
"Thank you Maisie"
"Your welcome"
He walks away and I open my hand to see a note.
I open it up and I see his number scrawled down with his name 'call me'

I smile slightly, he is a charmer I can give him that. But I'm sure he is like this with everyone. He doesn't really want me to call. He is just flirting. He's Sebastian Stan. He wouldn't be interested in me. I'm just a normal average girl.

Christmas in New YorkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara