Christmas eve

Seb POV

It's Christmas Eve and I'm heading out to a friends party. I'm not really in the mood to go but I promised. I haven't spoken to Maisie since and she won't answer my calls or texts. I really screwed that one up. I didn't mean to ignore her for the week, I just got so busy and my mind and body were being pulled every direction, sometimes this life I lead just gets to much and I need to just lock myself away.

She wouldn't let me explain and I don't blame her. I pretty much ghosted her. It sucks because she seems like such a great woman and I really wanted to get to know her. We had so much fun that night and now I can't stop thinking about her. It's insane, I barley know her but I can only think about her. Annie is having the next few days off thank god! So I get some peace. I'm going to see my mum tomorrow and spend Christmas with the family.

As I walk into the bar, I see so many people. Half of them I don't even know. I look up and see Don, he waves me over and I shake his hand wishing him and his wife a merry Christmas.
"I'm going to get a drink. Want one?"
Don nods and so I walk to the bar, it's not too busy so I managed to get the bar staffs attention pretty quickly.
"Can I get 2 beers and a red wine please?"
He nods and walks away to get the drinks. I feel someone knock into my arm and as I turn I can't believe who I'm looking at.

"I'm sorry....." she looks up at me and she frowns "Sebastian"
"Maisie"
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm here with some friends you?"
"Same"
I nod "how are you?"
"I'm good. You?"
"Can't complain"
She nods and we stand there in silence for a little while. I can't help but look her up and down. She looks beautiful.

"You look amazing"
"Oh" she blushes "thank you. You look good too"
I smile "can I get you a drink?"
I see her contemplate it and I prepare myself for a No but she shocks me "okay. Beer please"
I nod and as the man comes over I ask for another beer. He hands them over and I pay.
She takes the beer from me and smiles "thank you Sebastian"
"Your welcome and please call me Seb. I always feel like I'm in trouble when people call me Sebastian"

"I can imagine you get in trouble a lot"
I quirk my eyebrow at her and smirk "sometimes" I wink and she laughs.
"Dons here if you want to come say hi"
She looks over her shoulder to her friends and I see a woman nodding her head and winking over at her, I can't help but smile. I recognise her as her assistant.
"Yeah okay"
"Okay. Follow me"
We push our way through the crowd and I feel her hand grab the pocket of my jeans. I turn and she smiles
"Sorry don't want to lose you"

"No problem" I take her hand and hold it in mine. We manage to get to Don who hugs Maisie hello and introduces his wife and a few of our other friends. I see Chase and I pull him into a hug.
"Chase this is Maisie"
"The Maisie?"
I nod and Maisie looks at me weirdly while shaking his hand.
"You've spoken about me?"
"He hasn't shut up about you"
Chase slaps my shoulder and walks away, I rub my neck nervously and smiles down at her.

"Really?"
I smile and nod "you made an impression"
She giggles and takes a sip of her beer, as I'm about to drink mine I see her place her beer down and turns to face me.
"Screw it" she says and she pulls my lips to hers. Kissing me deeply, I blindly place my beer on the table before moving my hands to her waist to pull her in closer. I hear her moan softly against my lips and I can't help but smile. She pulls away breathless. She looks up at me, there is a twinkle in her eye.
"Should we get out of here?"
"Yes please"

I say my goodbyes and we head out into the fresh air. I take her hand again and pull her to me, kissing her gently.
"Let's go back to mine. Grab some food on the way?"
She nods "please....I need a burger"
"A burger you shall have"
She laughs and we climb into the car and make our way to food and then my place. So far best Christmas Eve ever.