Christmas Day

Maisie POV

I wake up feeling like hell, I drank far too much last night. As I open my eyes, I find it hard to focus but I realise very quickly I'm not at home. I feel a weight around my waist and as I look back I see Sebastian. Oh god! Did I sleep with him?
I pull the blankets up and can see I'm still in my clothes. So that's a good sign right. I turn slightly to try and get his arm off me but it doesn't work.

"Good morning" he croaks at me.
"Morning"
He opens his eyes and stretches. I see his muscles tensing and I can't help but feel like I'm going to drool.
"How you feeling?"
"Heads hurting but I'm ok you?"
"I'm good. Didn't drink much"
I nod "we didn't erm.....you know?"
He laughs "wow!"
"What?"

"I promise nothing happened. We ate and talked. Kissed a bit and then we fell asleep. That's all"
"Okay. Good"
"Ouch!"
"No I'm sorry that's not what I meant, I just mean......I would hate to have not remembered our first time....."
"You want to remember it then?"
I look up at him smirking down at me. I can't help but laugh and push him away slightly.
"Drop the smirk you. I'm still mad at you"
"I know" he places his hand on my cheek
And gently rubs his thumb across it.

"Can we please get some coffee and I can explain? Maybe some breakfast?"
"We can't Seb"
"Right......never mind" he gets up out of bed and I start to giggle.
"Why are you laughing?"
"I'm not saying I don't want to talk, I said we can't because it's Christmas Day. Coffee shops are closed"
"Oh shit" that makes me laugh more, he walks over to me and sits down in front of me on the bed.
"Merry Christmas sweetheart"
"Merry Christmas Seb"

He leans in and kisses me gently it's not long before we pull away and smile.
"I have to go. I've got some work to get sorted"
"Work? It's Christmas Day. Don't you have plans today?"
"No. It's just me here in New York. So I was just going to work today"
"No way. Maisie you are not spending Christmas on your own. Come with me"
"What no way Seb"
"Please. I'll ring my mum now let her know"
"Sebastian I can't. I'm not interrupting your family Christmas. I'll be fine. I'm used to spending Christmas alone"

"Nope. Not happening. I'm ringing my mum and I'll take you home to get changed and then your coming with me"
"Seb!!"
It was too late he was already ringing his mum, I sigh deeply. I love Christmas but being a foster kid I never really got to enjoy the magic of a family Christmas. I had a rough upbringing and so I just kind of get on with it now.
Seb walks back in and smiles "mum said it's fine. So come on. Let's go to yours and then we can drive to my mums"

"Seb..."
"No arguing. Let's go"
I sigh in defeat and get up out of bed. We head straight for his car and he drives me home. He comes inside and waits for me to get ready. I explain I need a shower and he sits in the living room waiting for me. This is so weird. I'm still
Mad at this guy. I barely know him and now I'm going to meet his mum and spend Christmas with them. What is going on?