Drinks

Maisie POV

After the talk with Seb I felt so much better, I knew I was just being silly but I'm so glad he could understand where I was coming from. He's all wrapped for the day and I've taken lots of great pictures. The cast and crew are heading out for a meal tonight and for drinks and seb has asked me if I would like to join them or if I want just a night with him. I didn't want to take him away from them so I agreed to going out.

I've just finished get dressed and i hear a knock on my door. Luckily the hotel where Seb is staying had a room for me too. As I open the door, Seb is looking handsome as hell. He is wearing jeans and button up. Hair slicked back and looking amazing.
"Wow.....Maisie you look beautiful"
"Thank you"
He offers me his arm and we walk down to the lobby to meet everyone. As we get closer I see Lily, she looks amazing. She comes over and kisses Seb on each cheek and says hi to me. I smile but I feel her kind of judging me.

"You never said you were dating someone Sebby?"
"It's new but it's going well" he looks down at me and smiles. I see lily cringe and then plaster a fake smile on when she sees Seb looking at her again. This night should be interesting.
As we head to the restaurant I can't help but feel nervous. I've never done this before and I just want everyone to like me. I don't want to disappoint or make a fool of myself in front of Seb.

We sit down at the table, lily sitting next to Seb. We order and sit having idle chit chat. I pop to the bathroom, trying to calm myself. Lily is all over Sebastian, touching him any chance she gets. I feel like she is trying to annoy me but I don't want to look into. As I finish up, I walk back towards the table seeing lily, her arm around Seb, him leaning in to whisper in her ear. She is stroking the hair on his neck and he isn't stopping her. I decide to leave, he hasn't seem to notice I've even left the table.

As I walk out of the restaurant, I hear him call after me
"Maisie! Where you going?"
"You seemed busy, so I'm just going back to the hotel"
"What? Come on come back inside"
"And watch lily be all over you. No thanks"
"Maisie she is just friendly with everyone that's all"
"Maybe but im tired so im going back"
"I'll come with you"
I shake my head "no it's fine. Just stay. I'll see you tomorrow at some point"

He kisses me and I head off back to the hotel in the back of a cab. This isn't how I expected this to go, I thought we would be, I don't know....more together then this but I guess not. I can't tell what is just my insecurities and what is real. To me lily wanting Seb is very real and she doesn't seem to care if im in the way or not. She has set her eyes on him and she won't let anything get in her way.