What to do?

Maisie POV

2 months later  - June 2021

It's been 2 months since I left LA and left Sebastian behind. When he asked me to be his, I was confused as to why he would want me and not lily but he was so passionate about us and how much he wanted to give this a shot that I of course said yes. He promised me he felt nothing for lily, he apologised for not pushing her away at the meal and he swore he would never cheat on me. So now I'm home in New York and I'm Sebastian Stans girlfriend officially.

And I mean officially, we had been photographed at the airport kissing and his team wanted to announce the relationship before the media went crazy. Annie wasn't too happy, she didn't really like me and still doesn't. I'm not really sure why but she just doesn't like me. I've asked Seb to find out why but she keeps brushing him off. So I just don't understand.

Today I'm doing a photoshoot with Anthony Mackie and I'm so excited to see him again. We have always got on and had lots of fun together. I know he has been tormenting Seb, because he text me and asked me if I liked Mackie more then him. I of course laughed and told him no way.
"Anthony stop winding him up"
He laughs "but it's fun. Let's take a selfie"
"No. Come on. We have a few more shots and we are done"
"Fine then a selfie please"
"Fine"

We finish the shoot and he is beaming at me from behind the computer.
"What Mackie?"
He comes round to stand next to me and pulls his phone out "selfie time. Smile"
He smile for the photo and I can't help but laugh.
"I'm posting it to instagram okay"
"Okay"
Within a few minutes I have a notification telling me Anthony has tagged me in a picture but I also notice he has tagged Seb too. The caption stating 'me and my girl having some fun 😍'

"Omg mackie really?"
"What?"
"Did you have to write that?"
"Yes. He is so easy to wind up"
I can't help but laugh, there relationship is so funny and i love how close they are. As I putting everything away my phone starts ringing. I look and see Sebs name. Anthony looks over and starts to laugh. He grabs my phone and answers it
"Hello Maisie's phone" he puts it on loud speaker so I can hear.
"What the hell Mackie?"
"What?"
"Where is Maisie?"
"She's here"
"Let me speak to her"
"Nope"
"Anthony! Seriously"
"I'm spending time with her, so you can wait"

"Mackie give me the phone"
"Fine"
He hands it over and I take Seb off of speaker phone.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"You okay?"
"Yeah....just....."
"What?"
"Annie's a bit pissed"
"Why?"
"Mackies post. She thinks it's going to cause issues"

"Oh. I'm sorry. He posted it without me seeing what he wrote. I didn't mean to cause issues"
"No it's not you. It's just he tagged you so now everyone knows who you are and we weren't prepared for that"
"So.....it's not an issue"
"No....I know.....it's just Annie likes to be in charge of that kind of thing"
"Seb it's an social media post it's just two friends hanging out"
"Yeah I know.....sorry I just.....Annie just wasn't prepared that's all"
"Prepared for what? Did you not want people to know my name? You ashamed of me or something?"
"God no. Like I said she would just have preferred to be ahead of this"

Anthony walks over and takes the phone having heard the conversation.
"Seb dude. It's my fault. I tagged her without thinking"
I'm not sure what Sebastian says but Mackie doesn't look happy.
"Dude. It's fine"
He hands me back the phone and I hear Seb sigh.
"What's going on?"
"People are commenting, saying stuff about you"
"About me?"
"Yeah"
"What?"
"Accusing you of cheating"

"What? That's ridiculous"
"It's what happens in my world May, which now Annie has it clear it up so it doesn't look bad on..."
"On you? Right? Not me?"
"That's not what I meant. Look I'll be back tomorrow can we please talk. Order in"
"Fine. I have to go anyway"
"Mase please"
"It's fine. Just.....I'll see you tomorrow"
I hang up before he has a chance to say anything. Mackie looks over at me and smiles sadly "Maisie I'm so sorry"
"Mackie don't worry. It's not your fault"
"But these comments"
"Are nothing. I don't care and if this is such a big thing to Seb and Annie then I guess I'm just too much for them both"

I grab my stuff and head out to my car, why every time we finally get somewhere something happens. I don't care what people think of me or who I date. But I guess it matters to Sebastian more what he looks like in the public eye then how he feels about me.