Date.....maybe

Maisie POV

It had been a few weeks since the photoshoot and I had finally finished editing the shots and they looked amazing. I need to get Sebastian and his agent's approval before sending them to the magazine. I didn't use the number Seb gave me, I was far too nervous. But now I knew I had too.

So I grab my phone and give him a call
"Hello Sebastian speaking"
"Hello it's Maisie Carter. We did a photoshoot a few weeks ago"
"Awww yes hi Maisie. I was beginning to think you wouldnt use my number"
"Yeah sorry about that, I've been so busy. I was actually calling to let you know that the photos have all been edited now and are ready for
Your approval if you would like to come to the office?"

"Right. Erm well what if you came to me and we had a look through them. Would that be okay?"
"Erm....yeah of course. Where would you like me to meet you?"
"Well how about you come to my house and I can cook us some dinner and we can go through them?"
Omg did he just ask me out on a date?
"Maisie?"
"Right sorry. Yeah I can do that. What time?"
"7pm is that okay?"
"That's great. Send me your address and I'll be there"

"Okay great. I'll see you then"
"Bye"
I sit down in my chair and I'm in shock. Did Sebastian Stan ask me out? No he couldn't off. It's just a business meeting. That's all.
"You okay boss?"
"Yeah....no.....I don't know"
"May what's wrong?"
"I just called Sebastian to look at the photos and he asked me over to his house for dinner and to look at the photos"

"Omg!! He asked you on a date?"
"No.....I don't think so"
"I think he did. Right come on. What time do you have to be there?"
"7pm"
"Right come on. We need to go make you look even more beautiful"
"Rachel....."
"Nope come on. I'm your best friend, let's go"
We head out of the office and she takes me to her place to beautify me as she said.

She starts rummaging through her clothes, luckily we are the same size. She picks out a nice pair of jeans, a lovely top and some black boots. She then does my make up and hair and gives me leather jacket to wear.
"You look amazing"
"Thank you. Are you sure I should be doing this?"
"Go and live a little May. You deserve it"
I smile over at her and give her a huge hug. I grab a bottle of wine and make my way over to the address Seb sent me.

As I pull up, I ring the buzzer and I hear Sebastian's voice "it's me Maisie"
"Come on in"
He opens the gate and I drive up to the door. I knock and he opens it, he is wearing jeans and a smart T-shirt. He looks handsome.
"Hey, you look beautiful"
"Thank you. You look very handsome"
"Well thank you. Come on in"
I walk inside, taking my shoes off and placing them in the correct place. He offers to take my jacket and he hangs it up.

"Oh I bought this"
I hand him the bottle and he smiles "thank you, this will go perfectly with dinner"
"Great"
"Do you want dinner first or after?"
"Whatever you want"
"Okay, well I'm starving so let's eat and then we can go to the living room to look at the photos"
"Okay"
I follow him into his dining room and he pulls out the chair for me to take a seat.

He goes to the kitchen bringing out two plates filled with food. It looks incredible.
"Wow this smells amazing"
"Thank you it's a family recipe"
I take a bite and can't help the small moan that comes out of my mouth.
"Wow! This is amazing Sebastian"
"Thank you I'm glad you like it"
We eat the rest of dinner, with comfortable conversations. Getting to know each other, he is a very sweet man. Maybe this is a date?