Pam & Tommy

Seb POV

Life has been so busy, I've just started filming the new show Pam & Tommy with lily James and it's been hectic, after having a perfect new year with Maisie we both got so busy. She has been working non stop so I've not been able to speak to speak to her as much as I would like too.

Today we are filming the sex scenes, it's a lot of nudity and a lot of sex and I'm never really comfortable with these scenes as it's awkward and weird. We also have someone coming to set to take photos, not of the sex scene obviously but just behind the scenes of the show and how it is to shoot etc. I've been in my trailer all morning, pacing back and forth trying to work myself up to go out there and do what is needed. Today is definitely the hardest thing I've had to do so far on this show.

Maisie POV

Today I get to surprise Seb, he has been away filming and I haven't seen or spoken to him in a while, I've been asked to go to the set to take behind the scenes photos and Seb doesn't know it's going to me. I'm so excited to see him.
I've just arrived on set and I'm being shown to around, as we walk past, I see them filming, all I see is Sebastian's ass and Lily's legs wrapped around him. I realise quiet quickly they are filming a sex scene and I can't help the sick feeling I have watching it. I walk away quickly, looking anywhere but at the scene.

They show me to my trailer, where I can keep my stuff and relax i between shoots. Once they leave me, I can't help but sit down and try and breathe. I know he is an actor and I know he does things like that but since we have been dating I haven't had to watch anything like it so I'm having a little difficulty being okay with it right now. I see a young woman walk into the trailer and she clears her throat.

"Hi I'm April I'm here to show you where we need you today"
"Yes of course. Lead the way"
As we walk out I see Sebastian in a robe and Lily in hers too. She has her arm around his shoulder and is leaning in to watch the play back. I can't help the jealousy bubbling up inside of me. I know I have no claim on him but I don't like how I'm feeling right now. I see April talking to the director who then looks over to me, in doing so Sebastian turns and sees me. His face breaking out into a huge smile and he runs over to me.

"May what you doing here?" He picks me up and spins me around before placing a kiss on my lips.  Realising I'm not kissing back and not exactly smiling he puts me down and looks at me confused.
"Are you okay?"
I nod and look past him to the director "I have to go...."
I walk past and listen to where he wants me and needs me to be. I can feel Seb watching me, I know it's not right to be annoyed at him but I can't help it.

Once I've finished with the director I walk back towards Seb, not looking at him just going straight to my trailer to grab my equipment. I know this is not how I should be acting but I need to do this job professionally and forget just for now that me and Seb are whatever we are. I need to focus.