Explanation

Maisie POV

It's been a week since my date with Sebastian, we spent the night watching movies, talking and then I left. He kissed my cheek and promised to call but he hasn't. I thought we had a good time but maybe I was wrong. I kind of new it was to good to be true to be honest.

Today I have a shoot at a wonderful house, it's a charity that looks after sick children and there family and I can't wait to go. They have 2 special guests going so I'm there to get shots of them interacting with the kids. I've packed everything up and I'm just heading out. It's not to far of a drive and I wanted to get there a little early so I could have a conversation with the co ordinator.

I walk in and I see everything set up, they have a beautiful tree and lots of decorations. I truly do love Christmas.
"Hi you must be Maisie"
"Hi. Yes I am. You must be Tina"
"Yea that's me. Do you want to follow me and we get everything set up before our guests arrive?"
"Of course"
We set everything up and I speak with Tina so I know what kind of photos we are looking for. She explains she wants a lot of natural photos which of course I am extremely happy about.

"Oh just on time. The guests are here just give me a moment and I'll bring them over to introduce you"
"Okay great"
I'm hunched over in my bag trying to find my wires when I hear someone clear there throat, I turn and see Tina, next to her a man I don't recognise and then next to him a man I definitely do.
"Maisie?"
"Mr Stan. Nice to see you again"
He looks at me confused, because I called him Mr Stan.

"You two know each other"
Before I can answer I see his agent Annie, she rolls her eyes the moment she sees me.
"Yes. Maisie did a photo shoot with Mr Stan not so long ago."
Tina looks at me and smiles "yeah. I guess I'm popular in New York"
She laughs "looks like you are"
"I'm just going to walk around and say hi to the kids if that's okay?"
"Yes sure. Please do"

I nod and take one more look at Sebastian before walking away. The other gentleman's name is Don and I felt so rude for not shaking his hand but I was trying to keep my emotions in check. I guess Seb not calling me upset me more then I thought. But never mind I'm here to work.
I walk around and see all the children getting excited. They are all so cute and my heart breaks for what they are going through.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Sebastian standing there.
"Mr Stan. Can I help you?"
"Yeah. You can stop calling me Mr Stan"
"Why would I do that? I was your employee"
"Maisie" He takes my hand "I'm so sorry I didn't call"
I shake my head and remove my hand from his "don't worry. It's forgotten"
I go to walk away but I hear another male voice "so your Maisie? It's very nice to meet you"
I fake a smile and shake his hand "yes it's nice to meet you to Mr Saldino"
"Call me Don please"

I nod and smile "how about a photo together?"
They stand close and smile for the camera "that's great. Just go about and do what you would normally do and I'll just take pictures okay"
"Okay. You ready Seb?"
"Yeah. Just give me a second"
Don walks away and Seb looks back at me
"Please let me explain. After this? Coffee?"
I take a deep breath "I don't think so. It's fine Sebastian really"
"It's not Maisie...."
"Don't worry about it" I walk away and continue my work. I can't let him distract me, it was one dinner why am I feeling so upset over this.