Strong

Maisie POV

It's been a couple of days and Seb has called a meeting with his manager again, he has asked me to be there. So I'm finishing up with my client and then heading over. I'm not sure what's going to happen, Annie doesn't like me and I'm not sure if that will have any impact on Seb. I know he loves me but if it came between me and her would he really choose me?

I pull up outside Sebs and knock the door. He opens up and gives me his beautiful smile.
"Hey baby"
"Hey handsome"
I give him a kiss and place my bag and coat on the table. Taking my shoes off and placing them in the shoe rack. I walk to the kitchen where he has already prepared me a coffee.
"Thought you might need one"
"Mmmmm yes please. Thank you"
"Your welcome. How was work?"

I groan "would have been great if my client would have been even remotely organised"
"Who was it?"
"Can't say babe you know that"
"Right of course. Do you want anything to eat?"
"No I'm good. Had a quick bite at work"
Just as he was about to say something the door went, he went to open the door and Annie walked in. Looking me up and down and walking straight into the living room. Well this is going to go well.

We sit in silence for a few minutes watching Annie tapping out something on her phone.  The silence becomes too much for me so I speak up
"Can I just say something?"
Annie looks at me and nods
"Annie you are so important to Seb and you have been there from the start, thanks to your hard work he is where he is today. You've helped him create this, you've protected him when you've needed too and you've been his rock and I couldn't be more grateful to you. Meeting Seb was not on my list of things to do here in New York but I'm glad I did. He means more to me then you could possibly imagine and I know your sceptical about me, you should be."

"You don't know me, you've never heard of me and I've just shown up. So I'm glad your sceptical it means your doing your job" I take sebs hand and smile at him "but I've never felt this way about anyone in my life. It's moving quickly and it's sudden but all I know is I love this man so very much and I will do whatever I have to to protect him. I will fight anyone I need to, to be with him and if that includes you then so be it. Because I'm not going anywhere. No matter what"

"I love you" Seb whispers to me as he squeezes my hand. I look to Annie and she seems to be smiling.
"I can see how much you love him, I haven't seen him this happy in a long time. I am worried, because your now linked to him which means anything you do will reflect on him. So...." She pulls out a wad of paper and places them in front of me. Before I have a chance to read them, I see Sebastian swipe them away.
"Not a chance Annie"
"She has to Sebastian"
"I have to what?" I try to take the paper but he pulls them away from me "Sebastian let me look"

He reluctantly gives them to me and I see the NDA. She wants me to sign it, this is her way of testing me, to prove I'm here for Sebastian and nothing else. I place the paperwork on the table and grab a pen from my bag. Just as I'm about to sign, Seb stops my hand.
"Maisie...."
"It's okay. I will do whatever I have to Seb"
He reluctantly lets go and I sign the papers. I hand them over to Annie and she smiles.
"Thank you Maisie"
"Your welcome"
"Now this picture drama. You need to address it. Wether by statement on social media or via video. You need to show that you guys are strong and that what Mackie did was a joke."

I nod my head "we will get it sorted"
"Thank you. And Maisie" I look over to her "I'm sorry for what I said. I'm just worried about him"
"I know. I understand. It's okay"
Sebastian sees her to the door where I see him hug her and kiss her cheek. I go to the kitchen and grab some strawberries from the fridge and some chocolate spread from the cupboard. I sit down on the counter and enjoy my snack. Seb walks in and smiles widely at me. He walks over and I feed him a chocolate covered strawberry.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"
He kisses me deeply and we stay in our blissful happiness.