2.2 Captaincy

Hello,
This part is continuation kinda of last one. You'll understand things better.
There are mentions about Sourav Ganguly and not in nice way, of course this is just fiction  not absolute truth

Also I've changed fonts for dialogues they are as follows: Virat, MS, Anushka, Sourav Ganguly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MSD'S POV:

Cheeku is hiding something I know it and its the gut feeling I can't ignore these days. I had gut feeling he'll take some huge step and he did by giving up his t20 captaincy. It's high time i had to meet him so i did. I decided to surprise him just few hours after latest BCCI meeting that I had received timings from Ro. I was at Kohli mansion playing with my princess she's so precious it physically hurts to stay away from her. At times i wanna buy house in this building only and stay close to her so even Ziva and Sakshi can stop eating my head, but again we're settled there in Ranchi pcan't move now.

Me and Anushka were chatting about random things after Vami slept, in some time we heard knock on front door, and Nush whisper yelled taking her phone out, "BHAIYA! Aap Jaao! Aap kholo door I'll record his reaction! Go go!"

I laughed knowing how Sakshi does same when roles are reversed, I love how similar we all think and behave.I went and opened the door, initially Virat was engrossed in his phone so didn't notice me till i opened the door completely.

"Hi nush baby! Bell band hain so Vami soi hain kya?-" he stopped in mid sentence looking up from his phone finally, thats when I decided to speak.

"Hello to you too mr Cheeku! Phone ke baar ki duniya mein aapka swagat hain"
I hardly managed to hold my laughter looking at his expressions ans anu didn't even hide her amusement as she started laughing real hard.

Once he sobered up he gasped and said "MAHI BHAI" jumping in my arms. I'll never get used to the happiness he shows when he's around me and love he has for our hugs.

Once we all settled down, we spent few hours of normal random masti we three always do and a video call where certain someones (read as Ziva and Sakshi) kept whining for wanting to meet Vami too qnd I kept teasing them. Ofcourse why won't I! She's with her bade papa and she loves me the most.

Once it was evening Anushka took Vami for feeding and making her sleep, handing over remaining few jobs to nanny she left for some work. So after that me and cheeku we're alone in my room (it's guest room but i live here the most.)

Virat's POV:

Once we were in the room it was just me and Mahi bhai I made him sit on the chair and sat down keeping my head on his lap, he involuntarily started running his hand through my hair, the comfort and safety this feeling has, i cant explain how much i longed for this. 

Usually keeping head on his shoulder is enough but I can't handle things more without his warmth.  This is longest I've kept things from him, since we got close and more like brothers. Most of my problems were known to him, and his I used to force out of him, when i knew they're killing his strength from inside.

It's been almost 18 months I still haven't spoken a word about things to him. It hurts at same time I'll keep continuing this. I know he'll hurt more if he knows the truth or worse he'll not believe me and leave- Even thought of him leaving terrifies me to death so i hugged him tighter.