5. Fear

Hello! I'm back!

Before we start lemme tell you this is one chapter that I took the longest to finish! Changed the plot so many times, and tried to make it better and more believable!
Believe it or not, I started writing this in November, with my other chapters; completed others, posted them on Wattpad, started new chapters, and then somehow managed to finish this chapter last month😅.

This is a long dramatic chapter and I hope I don't bore you with this! Do let me know your reactions :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

MS was busy attending an event, where for obvious reasons media was crowded. However for the first time, media kept interrupting him and this was 4th time he heard from these media people, "MS WHO DO YOU THINK ATTACKED KING KOHLI?" "VIRAT IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND YOU'RE HERE DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT VIRAT?"  And that hit his last nerve, he has been ignoring them for the past 1 hour, and every time he comes near them MS hears this bullshit.

MSD'S  POV:

I've been trying my best to ignore them and not pay heed to these people, kept breathing heavily to avoid lashing out at them. After 2nd time I glared at these people but they seem to be one of those stubborn people.

So finally i let my anger out "ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL??? ITNEY rumours??? Insaaniyat naam ki cheez hain ya nahi tum logomein ha?? Khudko kisiki fikar nahi hogi Humein hain! Aisi baatein kisike saamne bas reaction milane ke liye karne mein JARASI jarasi bhi sharam nahi aati??"

Hearing my anger everyone around me in this event as well as these media persons went quiet. I could feel myself fuming but they deserved it! How dare they talk such rubbish about my Cheeku. Suddenly one of the media members showed me his phone which was playing the news-

'BREAKING NEWS- INDIA'S MOST POPULAR CRICKETER AND EX-CAPTAIN OF THE INDIAN CRICKET TEAM VIRAT KOHLI WAS ATTACKED BY AN UNKNOWN GROUP OF PEOPLE ON HIS WAY BACK HOME FROM HIS PRACTICE. LOCALS HAVE ADMITTED THE BATSMAN TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL, HIS CONDITION IS UNKNOWN

No- no that can't be true- "Unfortunately it is true sir. Its been an hour since this news came out"

I heard the same media person say it. Hearing those words I froze. 'No no wait I have to check no that's not possible'

I hurriedly looked for my secretary and forwarded me my phone. I gulped and shakingly typed Virat Kohli on google, knowing very well calling anyone won't be of any use right now. I prayed I promise I prayed to every god I know of, for this to be fake news just a bluff- that's when I saw 100s of articles on this-

Third-person POV:

'I can't stay here no my cheeku needs me'

Thinking so MS apologized to the event organizer and public present there for him, as he rushed out of the event. His guards were already ready with his car, on the way he checked his call logs and saw 11 missed calls from Sakshi, 10 from Yuvi, and 7 from Anushka. 

First thing MS did when he sat in the car was to call back Anushka. He didn't know if she'll pick up his call, but he needed to know the situation.  After a few calls, Anushka finally answered the call, which was probably blindly answered as she professionally started, "Listen I'm currently-"