2.3 Build up

Hello! Long time no see lol!

I'm sorry for the delay, I promise I didn't forget about this book, initially, I had HUGEEE writer's block, and I still do, then I was super duper busy in my real life too. That's why this is so late. I sincerely apologize if you get disappointed and I hope you like this chapter. 

Thank you for still being here 

Also, look, I really tried to make this whole story end in 3 chapters, but this mess is so huge, and it didn't feel right to leave out anything. Even though the ODI captaincy thing made me feel anxious and sick in my stomach, I tried to write from my imagination and from what I already knew. I didn't search for anything. I didn't have the energy or heart to search for anything, so if some details don't line up, please understand it, okay?

Fonts - Virat, Mahi, Anushka, Rohit, Yuvi, Sonu
Harry and Rahul have one dialog, so their font is the same, and Sourav Ganguly  has the same font as Chetan Sharma since he has less

——————————————————————————

Third Person POV:

It's been 4 days since MS was staying with Virat. Initially, the plan was to just stay for 2 days, but Virat convinced his Mahi bhai, saying, "Bhai vaise bhi aapko team se milna hain na ODI series se pehle, Toh ruk Jaao na pleaseeee". One please and puppy eyes from Virat were enough to convince Mahi.

MS was playing with Vamika with Anushka reading her script on the sofa behind them while Virat was busy with his BCCI meeting in another room. They had planned family dinner after that meeting. After an hour that meeting started, suddenly they heard glass shattering from the room.

MS and Anushka get startled at the noise. They look at each other, and then they look at Vami, whose lips start shaking as if she was ready to cry. MS quickly picks her up, trying to calm her down.

Meanwhile, Anushka rushes in the room. The scenario in frontp0t of her shocks her to the core. Virat's fist was clenched tightly. He had his earphones in his ears and tears in his eyes. She looks down to find the glass jug broken on the ground.

Virat looks at her, and the intensity of emotions in his eyes sends chills down her spine. She observes Virat as he takes deep breaths. After a few seconds, he focuses back on the meeting.

"Yeah, sure, thank you."

She hears him conclude. He closes his iPad and dashes out of the room even before Anushka can say a word. She looks back at Mahi Bhai, who was looking concerned at her.  They both exchange glances, and before they could react, Anushka's phone starts ringing somewhere. It rings for a few seconds and then goes off before ringing again. MS asks Anushka to pick up her phone, to which she reluctantly searches for her phone. She looks at the caller ID.

"It's..  Rahul i-"

"Pick it up and keep him on speaker," MS instructs her, which she follows.

"Bhabh! Bhabhi, I'm so sorry aapko disturb kiya par Virat hain kya vaha?" They hear Rahul speak frantically. They can sense he was trying to sound calm so that anushka doesn't panic.

"Umm nahi Rahul vo niche gaya hain," Anushka replies, not knowing how to react in this situation. 

"Fuck shit bhabhi aap Jaao uske saath! Please aap raho ik aapko mein ye Kehne ki jaroorat nahi hain but you stay with him! BUT wait, Vami shit shit shit vami akeli ho jaayegi fuck-" Rahul rants frustratedly.  That's when MS decides to intervain.