4.2 Reaction (for the Interview)

Hello! Some of you wanted Virat's reactions for Mahi bhai's answer, so here's the chapter for the same.
Now I have added few more questions and some more part of interview  (and answers as per me!
I0  dont know how much of it is true of course!) in this because I felt like it would make more sense and would build good suspense to get Virat watch entire interview than just that one question about him. So that's what I did. I tried my best.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

Fonts- Mahi, Virat, Anushka, Ziva, Vamika, Rohit, Vikas Bhaiya, Anchor.

——————————————————————————

Third Person POV:

It was another day in Kohli mansion. Virat was busy playing with his princess Vamika in her room, and Anushka was busy with some work. This was one of the favorite days for Virat, so his phone was being  used just for clicking pictures and videos with his baby; he didn't keep any contact with the outside world, not when his tiny world was sitting right in front of his eyes. These were the days when he understood why MS and AB used to go radio silent on their holidays.

Suddenly Anushka came into the room, looking at her face it was evident that she was * happy*. His wife's happiness was contagious because her smile made him smile as well. That's when she requested exitedly,  "Veee baby!! Let's watch something! I want to show you something! Come on, less go!! Come here, vami. "

She didn't wait for Virat's response and excitedly went out, Virat chuckled at her behavior. His wife was someone who would behave mature for the majority of the days, and the second she's excited about something, the child in her just jumps out and and she becomes the kid.

He followed Mother-daughter duo in the living room where they had their TV. By the time he reached, even Vami was excited. She was clapping her hands and jumping. Anushka signaled him to sit on the sofa facing the TV, and he complied.

Virat's POV:

I was busy enjoying my baby's reactions that I didn't notice the screen, but when I did, I got surprised!! Guess what?? It's "Mahi Bhai!!??" I exclaimed out loud.

Anushka nodded yes happily, and Vami just jumped, saying, "Bade papa bade papa."

Me and Anushka smiled at her reaction. Our daughter shares a precious bond with Mahi Bhai, something that no one could ever explain. The next moment, Anushka played the video, which I guessed like an interview? It turns out it is an interview.

Now see, it's my habit to always text or sometimes call Mahi bhai whenever I'm watching his informal interview for the first time. Basically, I just give him live commentary of my thoughts on his answers. It's something that I Loveeee doing, and I know Mahi Bhai loves reading my texts too!! This interview seems informal, too! So I took my phone out and opened Mahi Bhai's Chats in WhatsApp, keeping them ready for when the interview started.

Third Person POV:

Anchor: First of all, thank you, MS, for gracing us with your presence. Now, as I mentioned earlier, I will be asking you a few random and hopefully interesting questions. Can we start?

Mahi Bhai: Yeah, sure.

Anchor: So, MS, we have always heard songs being played in the team's dressing room, and many players have actually mentioned their favorite singers and for some they even mention their favorite songs, so I would like to ask You. Which is your current favorite song and / or singer, and which is one singer or song that is your forever favorite.

Mahirat StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara