Don't Freeze

One Hour Prior

"UPanther asikwazi ukuvele siwise phantsi ngaphandle kwecebo esingamazi nokuba uphi (Panther we can not just drop down without a plan we don't even know where she is located)," Okoye scolded Shuri 

Shuri was currently wearing her black panther suit as she examined the layout of the government building in Virginia built from the vibranium kimoyo map on the ship.

"But we know where her kimoyo earrings are so they can't be too far from Riri," Shuri answered back as she stared at the orange ping in the map signaling where the kimoyo earrings were.

'Panther I must make you aware that some of the individuals in the building I sense have vibranium armor. I can sense it on my radar.' Griot announced

"Umkoloni walibala ukukhankanya loo nkcukacha (The colonizer forgot to mention that particular detail)," Okoye hissed

"Okoye I am sure Agent Ross didn't know," Shuri quickly came to Ross' defense. After all the information he willingly revealed when Shuri told him about Riri's capture she was grateful to the American. 

"Plus, I'm pretty sure it's unrefined so whatever they have can not penetrate our suits. There are no living Americans other than Riri that really understand vibranium and how to properly utilize it," Shuri turned to look at Okoye as she stared at the map as well.

"Panther, njani ngale nto singayiqala ngokungena kwindawo enamacici ekimoyo funeka sizame ukunyathela ukhuphe amacici ndizomfumana Riri. (Panther, how about this we can start by infiltrating the area where the kimoyo earrings are we need to try to be stealthy you retrieve the earrings and I will find Riri)," Okoye stated

"Hayi Okoye, ndikhangela uRiri (No Okoye, I am looking for Riri)," Shuri challenged 

"You are so much like your brother for Bast's sake," Okoye chuckled softly as her eyes looked around as if she was reliving a memory "Your emotion is the exact reason that I should look for Riri do you not trust me, Princess?" Okoye asked Shuri as she never broke eye contact with the Princess waiting for an answer.

"I trust you Okoye with my life," Shuri answered truthfully

"Then trust that I will bring Riri back safely," Okoye smiled brightly

'Panther we are approaching the building, initiating invisible barrier,' Griot announced as Shuri raced to the window to see a highly guarded oval building.

As the ship blended with the sky Shuri walked to the middle of the ship.

"Before we go just do me one favor Princess," Okoye said as she walked towards Shuri "Just don't freeze when you see her," Okoye smiled as she looked at the young woman's reaction.

"Okoye you don't have to worry about me. I am not my brother, why would I freeze?" Shuri's eyes widened in shock as she met Okoye's smile and she didn't miss how her heart rate started to quicken at the thought of seeing Riri so soon.

"Just wanting to make sure we are on the same page," Okoye grabbed her vibranium spear and tapped the ship twice.

Suddenly, the middle of the ship opened up and Shuri's mask fully covered her face. Okoye's midnight angel blue suit covered her face, as well as the wings on her suit, appeared as she dove toward the building. Shuri held her breath as she approached the building at a rapid speed. Okoye landed on the building first as Shuri flipped her body so her feet landed on the concrete first the vibranium panther suit absorbed the force of the fall as she silently landed next to Okoye.