Am I an Avenger?

"Aneka, I don't think that's going to work,"

Ayo announced upon hearing her suggestion as she paced the room while Shuri and Okoye sat in silence.

"Well Ayo, I would love to hear another plan to counter mine," Ayo retorted in frustration

"Ayo, I didn't say it wasn't a good idea it just isn't practical having the Princess trying to hack into over a hundred foreign servers to retrieve information isn't exactly an easy feat,"

Aneka eventually sat back down in a chair next to Okoye.

"I mean I probably could,"

The two warriors turned to look at Shuri giving her a look of annoyance

"Really? And how long would that take Shuri?"

Shuri turned to face Okoye as she responded "Well I did say probably..."

"Princess this isn't something that you can do a fail test on if you are talking about hacking our supposed allies' servers you need to know what you're doing,"

Shuri nodded her head in agreement "So a no for this plan then,"

Everyone in the room sadly nodded in agreement.

"Panther we also need to address the recent breach at the United Kingdom's Outreach Facility," Ayo crossed her arms as her face dropped in a grimace as she pulled up video surveillance of the Dora Milaje defending the recruits from the assault.

Shuri's body stiffened knowing that this happened the day before Riri's mother arrived in Wakanda she just forget to discuss it with Ayo.

"Ayo, This has been the sixth attack this month they are becoming far too frequent," Okoye responded firmly

Shuri watched as the Dora repelled the bullets with ease as they eventually apprehended the assailants. Shuri's leg bounced unintentionally as she continued to watch the video trying to come up with a solution to this inevitable problem.

"Perhaps disbanding the program temporarily-" Okoye suggested eventually

Shuri's words were coming out before she could think about anything else.

"No, that is not happening,"

"Princess, that is a good idea for the safety of the recruits," Ayo agreed with Okoye

Shuri's heart started to convulse roughly the thought of closing the facilities was enough to make her sick

"Please the Outreach Program was my brother's pride, the idea that we would have to close them during the semesters would break their hearts,"

"Shuri I understand but would you rather have broken hearts or potentially save their lives?" Ayo questioned sincerely

"Ayo for the recruits this is their life, their research all of their hard work if given the choice they wouldn't let the threat of an invasion detour their work, also disbanding the program will not stop the attack the UN still wants access to vibranium along with the research that has been gathered"

The warriors looked at each other unsurely not convinced by Shuri's words

"Then what would you have us do?" Ayo responded

"Fine we will go to each Outreach location and give the recruits a choice if they want to stay or return home, but, General Ayo, for the time being, we will need to make sure that every facility is being guarded with Dora Milaje until we can come up with a better solution,"

Ayo nodded firmly saluting Shuri before saying "Yes, Panther I'll see it done,"

Ayo walked out of the small meeting hall more than likely relaying the news to King M'Baku. Aneka and Okoye looked at each other with blank expressions. Shuri knew exactly what they were thinking because she thought the same. With this plan, the Dora Milaje would be stationed in different facilities around the world for long periods away from their loved ones.