Meeting

Aizawa sipped his coffee as he walked to the teacher's room at UA, "Yo! You're early today," Mic, his best friend announced dragging Kayama along with him, "Couldn't sleep," Aizawa replied, "Am I the earliest one today?" he asked seeing Nedzu walking towards them.

"Seems so. The world must be upside down," Kayama grinned seeing Nedzu walk briskly toward them.

"Ah, Aizawa! Is everything well at home?" Nedzu chirped happily.

"...Yes. Why?"

"You're rarely so early!"

"Tch," Aizawa twitched, "Is it so unbelievable that I'm early?"

"Yes," they chorused. "Even Snipe isn't here yet and he wakes up at 6 in the morning!" Mic yelled to his friend who just grumbled and headed inside. He ignored Kayama and Hizashi gossiping about... something, he had no clue what they were talking about. Nedzu seemed to be quite unbothered by the two but Aizawa was getting a headache.

"Oh good, you guys are here finally," Snipe said seeing the group near the door of the staff room. Aizawa looked up to see all of his colleagues waiting outside, "Hah! I am not the earliest!"

Ectoplasm gave Aizawa a weird look, contemplating the man's sanity but shrugged it off as another one of his early morning antics, "The door is stuck. Even Kan can't open it with his brute force. I think there's a problem with the electronic lock,"

Nedzu frowned, "I just checked it yesterday. Here, let me see," he pushed aside the teachers and got to work on the tiny electronic keypad. He tried the passcode but the door didn't open. Frowning, he entered the override code, the door made a sound and pushed open without trouble, "Weird, that isn't supposed to happen,"

"Oi, there's someone here!" Nedzu heard Snipe's panicked voice. Nedzu turned to see Snipe take out his gun, ready to shoot, "Who are you!?" Snipe demanded.

Nedzu focused his enhanced eyes to see who the man in the dark was and smiled. Nedzu put up his hands, "Don't worry, he isn't a villain," Nedzu said to the teachers, all of whom who shared a confused look but nonetheless put away their weapons, "So, it's done?" Nedzu asked the shadowy figure.

The figure seemed to put down a cup, "Yes, it's done,"

The teachers stood in silence at the exchange of dialogue. They had no clue what to do and what the other person was talking about. They focused on Nedzu's expression instead. At first, Nedzu's face seemed... empty, followed by a sad smile which soon transformed into the most sadistic grin they had ever seen. That was followed by full-blown laughter, "That's good. It makes me happy!" Nedzu smiled.

"Oi, do you think he murdered someone or something?" Mic whispered to Aizawa who shrugged, quite interested at the turn of events.

"You should let some light in," Nedzu grinned and turned on the lights, "Oi wait-" The figure exclaimed but Nedzu had already turned on the lights to illuminate a half-standing Hisashi who had an annoyed expression, "Way to ruin my cool entrance," he huffed and sat back down to drink his tea.

"Who is he!?" Mic asked.

Nedzu's eyes glistened, "He is a top official in the police and one of my only friends, Midoriya Hisashi,"

"Aren't you the one who arrested Kamui, Backdraft, and Death Arms yesterday?" Kayama asked.

"Your point?" Hisashi asked coldly.

Kayama was taken aback at the iciness in Hisashi's voice but Aizawa intervened, "It was a good arrest. They overstepped their authority and weren't able to save the kid. On top of that, they scolded the other kid who tried to help and drove him away without medical clearance. The fact that it was all on camera but no one intervened just makes things worse,"