All For One

"You really should update the security, Nedzu," Hisashi's bored eyes faced Nedzu as he closed the door behind him.

"I am still planning out the architecture of it. As I said, only you are capable of infiltrating us. But, I'll still upgrade it since you're so persistent!" Nedzu groaned as he walked to his chair.

"So, how was the execution?" Hisashi asked.

Nedzu's face turned into a slight daze, "It was good. The impending sense of doom, the blood spurting out of his face. The lifeless expression on his face as he dropped to the ground. You have no clue how long I've waited to see that," Nedzu said dreamily before regaining himself, "Sorry, you probably didn't want to hear that,"

"No worries," Hisashi said with a smile. He knew that while Nedzu was integrated into society now, he still had some animalistic features. As a chimera made from predator animals, it made sense that Nedzu would get riled up when he saw any death, especially of someone he hated.

"So what did you want?" Nedzu asked.

Hisashi sighed, "Well, I didn't want to bring this up so early. In fact, you seem so happy that I almost want to discuss this topic later. However, this is an urgent matter, that we have to discuss,"

Nedzu's face grew more serious, "What's wrong?"

Hisashi straightened up, "All For One,"

Nedzu's face stiffened, "What about him? He's dead,"

"That's what All Might told you, but he must have escaped. My informant told me that things are happening again. People are disappearing without a trace. Most of them are targeted. I think Aldera was a front for All For One. Most of those who were kidnapped are students from Aldera,"

"But that can be someone else too. Indicating that All For One is alive no simple matter. We must be absolutely sure," Nedzu warned, "Besides, you were in charge of the cleanup, to make sure none of the news got out. You got rid of All For One's dead body!"

"What?"

Nedzu raised his eyebrow, "What do you mean, what?"

"All For One's body was not there. I was told that he blew himself up without any remains. I only covered up the legality of the issue,"

"What!?" Nedzu demanded, "There has to be a mistake. All For One's body was intact. Who told you he blew himself up?"

Hisashi tried to remember while Nedzu's mind sunk more. If there wasn't a body, that meant there is a high chance that All For One did survive. Suddenly Hisashi's eyes widened, he signed to Nedzu, "Is the room secure?" Nedzu nodded, a bit taken aback.

"You sure?" Nedzu nodded again. "I remember who told me that All For One blew himself up!" Hisashi exploded, "Those sons of bitches!"

"Who!?"

"The fucking hero commission!" Hisashi slammed his hands on the desk.

"But that would mean-"

"They're working together with All For One," Hisashi finished and flopped back onto his seat, "Those assholes. I knew they were fucking corrupt, but this low! I never!"

"Calm down now," Nedzu said, "It seems that All For One is, in fact, alive, so layout everything you know,"

Hisashi took a deep breath to calm down and nodded, "Alright, first, we have to talk about Aldera. From what we have found out, Aldera used a two-pronged plan. They discreetly talked up 'heroic' quirks. This caused them to have a superiority complex. At the same time, those villain quirks were picked on and those with heroic quirks took it upon themselves to beat up the 'villains.' This made those with villainous quirks run away and become actual villains. This made it easier for them to kidnapped as no one cares about them. Meanwhile, the 'heroes' never got into any hero schools due to their attitude. Since they were turned down, they got crushed and their lives turned upside down. Some became villains, some vigilantes, much committed suicide. In the end, both the 'heroic' and 'villainous' quirks were kidnapped, without anyone there to give a damn,"

Nedzu sighed. He knew All For One was cunning, but this was beyond his expectations, "So the ones with moderate quirks are the only ones who survived?"

"Sort of. The ones with moderate quirks were told to have weak and useless quirks and were also bullied. They also ran away and were kidnapped. However, many of them didn't get bullied too much since they did have a quirk and they turned out to have healthy lives. This brings us to one more problem,"

"And what is that?" Nedzu asked.

"Aldera was constantly advertised as the haven for quirkless students. That's why Izuku was admitted there by Inko after I left. The quirkless were bullied the most severely, and every single one of them has run away and disappeared,"

Nedzu frowned, "That is very concerning. All For One is usually only concerned with the quirk. It doesn't make sense for him to be interested in the quirkless. What could he be doing with them?"

"I don't know, but we must find out soon," Hisashi reclined, "So, what do you think we should do,"

"You seem awfully calm, considering Izuku might have gone missing too,"

Hisashi smiled eerily, "Tell me Nedzu, with the amount of power I hold, could I not wreak havoc on All For One if I wanted?"

Nedzu sighed, knowing full well his friend was right, "Yes,"

"And why haven't I?"

"Because it's illegal and would cost too many lives,"

"Exactly. So, let's come up with a good plan to save everyone and take that bastard out!"

Nedzu nodded, "I will need some time to draw up the plans but firstly, we should brief All Might on this,"

Hisashi groaned, "Do we have to? He isn't exactly quiet and I doubt he will be calm when he figures out his masters' murderer is still alive,"

"He will have to be. We need the manpower. And if we count him in, we can use him as bait since All For One doesn't know we have caught on yet. All Might can get himself out if the bait thing goes wrong,"

Hisashi frowned, "Fine,"

"Did you tell anyone at the station?"

"Not yet, I wanted to justify my suspicions by running it past you. I'll tell Kenji after I get back,"

Nedzu nodded, "This is not my place, since you will know whom to trust best in the force. However, Sansa and Tsukauchi are extremely trustworthy and useful assets. I would advise you to use them,"

"I already planned to do that. Tsukauchi is really an excellent detective. It would be a shame to not have him on board," Hisashi agreed, "When are we telling All Might about this?"

"He's on campus to set things up for his teaching position,"

"So, we tell him now?" Nedzu nodded in response.