If you get hit with an emo girl's combat boot you're done babe.

All pressed together, getting all sweaty, drinking, getting stoned. Is this seriously what teenagers are into? 

To Wednesday's disgust, she also had to wriggle her way through all these angsty teens, which resolved to beer and other alcoholic drinks to be spilled on her clothes and at least getting 10 people to step on her toes. It was misery and not the good kind. 

But she just had to sit this one through, because there was no way that she would let that guy harass her Enid like that, how did he even dare? It was obvious she didn't want to and that made her even more annoyed. 

And then she heard the sound of a girl struggling against a highly aggravating man's grip. Her vision had told her the truth, as it has always done. She trusted what was seen in the visions, maybe even a little too much. 

"Are you unable to read conspicuous body language or do you just fancy being a shithead?", Wednesday asked the guy that was at least 4 inches taller than her, "If you want to return to your house without a marred capitulum I suggest you leave this girl alone." 

Enid's eyes widened as she let out a relieved exhale, all the anxiety leaving her body upon seeing her raven-haired friend. 

"Get out of the way lassie, we were just having some fun", the male said as his grip on Enid's arm increased painfully, which made Enid hiss. 

"Call me lassie again, see what happens", Wednesday threatened, ready to take this guy down if he didn't release her roommate right this second. 

Enid saw that the guy was distracted and took her chance to escape his grasp, she popped out her claws and slashed the guy's hand as hard as she could. 

The man let out a cry and turned back to her with a raging expression and raised his fist, but before it could reach Enid's face, Wednesday had walked in between them, looking up at the guy with a challenging expression. 

"Leave now, and maybe I'll reconsider letting your embodiment remain in one piece."

" You think such a little thing that thinks she's intimidating tell me what to do? I'm twice your size baby girl, one flick of my finger and you're out. So request denied."

"It wasn't a request, it was a warning."

"Wednesday stop, let's just get back to our dorm', Enid tried, trying to prevent a fight on the first day of school. 

By now, people had noticed the hustle and formed a circle around the 3 people, intently watching. Some people were even betting on who would win the likely upcoming battle. 

The guy stared dumbfounded at the courage of this girl, while Wednesday pierced into his soul with threatening eyes. 

Finally, after what seemed forever, the staring contest seized and the guy's balled fist aimed for Wednesday's nose. She easily dodged, still keeping eye contact so that creep felt as uncomfortable as possible. 

She grabbed his arm and twisted it, not enough to break but enough to hurt. Wednesday knew what she was doing, it was a tactic that was used often in fights. Make your opponent as angry as possible by dodging but not counterattacking until the movement is nothing but sloppy out of pure rage. Then take him down by outthinking the adversary. 

But to do that she had to stay focused and that was complicated if a girl was trying to drag u away from the guy. 

So Wednesday tried to turn around to warn Enid to back off, she knew what she was doing, there was no reason for the werewolf to worry. But as she was distracted the guy saw an opening and delivered a solid punch on Wednesday's nose. Her face went to the side at the movement