She is my moon, soothing yet so far away

(Before we start: I put a youtube video of a playlist above, if you want to use it that's cool, I swear it really ups the reading experience. But if you don't want to that's okay too, I can't tell you what to do :) )

Intestines are twirling inside your belly, your head is comparable to a high-pressure tea kettle that is about to start whistling. You have to concentrate to the fullest to keep your food inside and when you swallow it's like a cactus is jammed violently down your throat.

Wednesday tried to shake it off and write her novel, but her health didn't allow her to think straight. And why was she so sweaty and hot and cold simultaneously? It wasn't even logical to feel those 3 things at once!

Provoked by these symptoms she took the bottle of painkilling brew again and gulped it all in one motion even though you were only supposed to take 5 sips every 2 hours. She sighed and went to sit back at her typewriter, trying to put at least one adequate sentence on the paper.

Thing watched her, he had suggested she took some medicine, but painkillers weren't going to solve the illness. She needed to go to the nurse's office and take a whole day off instead of trying to take a 10-minute nap and giving up because she can't fall asleep as she just did before.

But the Addams was too stubborn to ask for the help of the nurse even though it was literally her job. Thing loved her, he really did, but god! She could get on his nerves at times.

But angrily stomping his finger on the desk made no difference so all he could do was wait for someone with common sense and not in a delirious state to ask for help. And he knew just the person.

And just like that the person he was hoping for entered the room: Enid Sinclair. 

Her usually happy almost frisk-like walk wasn't present and her eyebrows were knitted together looking like she was in deep thought. 

Quickly Thing slid off Wednesday's desk by the paw like a firefighter and tripled over to Enid, pulling on the downside of her school uniform. 

She was pulled out of her thoughts as she had just realized she already arrived at her dorm.

"Oh hello, Thing, what's wrong?", she asked the separate body part. 

He pointed to Wednesday and then did a series of frantic movements that were way too fast for Enid to understand, "Woo, woo Thing call down, repeat that one more time please, but slower."

After some more hand gestures Enid finally understood what he was trying to say, it was about the fact that Wednesday was sick, but he added more than she knew. She had been like this the whole day and was too stubborn to get help. He pleaded for Enid's help, even if she had to tie Wednesday to the bed so the ill girl would sleep. (not like that) 

Enid looked over at her, oddly she was sitting at the typewriter, not even bothering to turn around when she entered. "Wednesday, I know you're not feeling well."

No answer, not even a hum that acknowledged her, Enid huffed and walked to her roommate. "Wednesday, stop ignoring me." 

With this her roommate turned around, glaring at Thing for snitching and Enid went in to feel her forehead before she could pull away from the physical touch. "Oh my god, you're burning up!"

It was true, she definitely had a fever,  her forehead was coated in a layer of sweat and she did look paler than normal. "Come on, you're going to bed and I'm getting you a cold washcloth to put on that head of yours.'

Wednesday crossed her arms and gazed at Enid: "I'm fine, I'll sit this one through, now if you don't mind I would appreciate silence so I can continue my writing time."