Perfect day for a break-in don't you think?

Wednesday had been working at Uriah's heap for about 2 weeks now, her mission was getting close enough to Amelia to get on a 'sure, I'll take care of the shop while you're gonna investigate no problem' basis with her. 

And to her satisfaction, she felt like she had reached the point. Well, she was about to find out if she had. 

"Hey Amelia, do you have a minute?", Wednesday yelled from the workshop. She had just finished all the animals for the day but her shift was still 2 hours so normally she would have to move to the front in an hour when Amelia's shift ended. 

Wednesday actually liked her new job, and she considered keeping it even after she outed Lucas Walker for being a stalker who sends death threats. Oh, she couldn't wait to see his sorry ass behind bars! 

Amelia marched into the workshop an old statue of a mouse who looked like Bob Ross painting something and placed it on the counter: "Yeah what's up?"

"I have finished all the animals for today, could you cover me until the end of your shift?", Wednesday asked the curly-haired girl. 

She thought for a minute and then smirked: "Why? You gonna swap spit with a girlfriend or something behind the shop?"

Wednesday's guts did a whole 360 turn. She never really thought about girlfriends or boyfriends. "No, I'm investigating."

Amelia gave her a 'yeah sure u are' glance and went back to the front: "Sure, but be back in an hour! I don't want to work overtime today!" 

When Wednesday looked outside through the door of the workplace earlier today she had seen her suspect walking around with some of his friends, so this was the perfect time to commit a crime against his personal privacy. 

With a hasty pace, Wednesday marched over the streets, going over from gey-black embroidery to old stone roadway back to grey-black embroidery. 

Looking with resentment at those annoyingly loud kids that are playing in the middle of the mostly car-free road and smirking when one slips on the wet pavement and scrapes his knee, the mom is too busy flirting with a man on the other side of the street. The last thing she sees before going past the corner is that delightful face children make when they are about to cry. 

Wednesday approached the biggest home in Jericho, that of the mayor. It has a high fence surrounding it with the only normal way of the passage being a gate that led to the house's garage. But that wasn't even remotely a challenge for Wednesday. Quickly she pulled a balaclava over her head and hid her long braids in her clothes. She also wore a pair of leather hand gloves to avoid fingerprints. A big house like this must have a few security cameras so she had to make herself unrecognizable before entering. 

Now fully in disguise, she arrived at the fence looking around for anything that might help her surpass. Her eyes rested on a big tree that was slightly higher than the fence and she smirked again. 

"Thing, go in through the bars, you're small enough for that, I'm taking the tourist route" she informed the hand and he complied quickly sneaking through the barricade. 

Wednesday moved to the tree and set her food on the lowest branch she could find, which was quite the sweat since Wednesday was relatively small for a person her age. But once she got on it she could effortlessly move to the height of the fence. 

Right in front of it now, she had to be careful to not land on one of the spikes on the top of the barricade, which would make her bleed and leave her DNA on the crime scene, which would be extremely idiotic. 

She prepared for the jump, carefully calculating how and where she would have to land, Thing watching nervously from the other side. And she took off, floating through the air feet just barely missing the spikes, and landed on her feet perfectly. As expected from Wednesday Addams of course.