Mallory

Before we start: HOLY SHIT I MADE IT TO 1K READS!! I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THIS :DDD I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Over the next few weeks, Wednesday slowly lost herself in madness. The stalker was driving her absolutely crazy!

This person's activity on her phone had gone up as if they were enjoying seeing her go back to every crime scene and pointlessly try to connect dots on her crime board. 

Every time she was somewhere looking for clues she would get messages like: 'you won't find me there Addams' or 'Aw you're trying to find me? How romantic of you.'

Thing's concern had been growing, seeing the girl skip classes to pointlessly go back to crime scenes where she could easily get caught sneaking around and abandoning basic needs like food, sleep, or hygiene. 

And there was nothing stopping her from sinking deeper into this dark hole that she had created for herself, she was simply too stubborn to listen to the hand. 

He needed someone she would listen to. But sadly the only person that could do this was currently not speaking to her. 

They had seen Enid around the school often, avoiding Wednesday as much as she could. 

The usual sunshine seemed to fade with every day that passed and Yoko always send her former roommate dirty looks. Wednesday didn't understand why though, but instead of thinking about anything Enid-related she drowned herself in this mystery. 

The combination of the avoidance of confronting her feeling for the blonde and the annoyance of this seemingly uncatchable stalker formed a perfect potion to Wednesday's growing delusion and carelessness of her own safety or that of anyone around her. 

And Thing knew where these episodes led too. Wednesday had had them before but in a milder form. She would become obsessed with something challenging her, lock herself up from everyone and let nobody near her. Then she would read and read about the topic until she knew every single detail about it, and if she forgot one thing she would start all over again. 

Like an extreme form of hyper fixation. 

But this locking up wasn't the worst part about these periods. Because she often took the people around her down with her too. As was proved by her hyde obsession last year when she took Enid and Tyler with her to that house knowing that it might've been dangerous. 

He needed someone to slap some sense into the girl and the only one she could remember that succeeded in this was Enid Sinclair. So she was exactly who he needed for 'mission bring Wednesday back into the real world' 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry Thing but I can't help you. I just can't talk to Wednesday right now, it hurts too much."

Thing stood there, nailed to Enid's nightstand. What did she mean it hurt too much?

"Is this about your feelings for Wednesday?", the hand asked feeling a sense of pity for the blond girl. She simply nodded and then pulled her duvet over her head. 

"I don't ever want to feel like that anymore Thing", a weak hoarse voice could be hurt from under the sheets, "I know that she would never feel the same, and she'll probably hate me even more after. I don't want to ruin our friendship." 

Thing moved hesitantly to the girl's bed, standing on the corner of her pillow and tapping lightly on the top of Enid's head. She felt it and revealed her face from under the sheets. Her eyes were puffy and from close he could see the bags that had been growing under them.