Chainsaw

A small little food Mart is seen in the dead of night with glitching lights as three girls are seen walking to it."Pete's always of given me the creeps"zayday says her opinion as they walk up to the building.

"Yeah I mean he is always stalking people"Danni says her input while walking along with the girls.

"He has this bizarre obsession with the kappa house,which is weird enough.and then the guy's got a red devil costume in is closet"zayday explains more from her earlier comment as they walk up to the door with Grace"oh girl"zayday opens the door letting Danni and grace walk in first.

"Which is strange,I'll admit.i just..I don't know.i was wrong.i don't believe he could be the killer"grace trys to explain on how she feels about this while zayday grabs a small shopping cart.

"I don't care what you believe.promise me that you're not gonna go anywhere alone you as well danni.and we're all gonna use the Tasers my grandma sent"zayday explains to her to friends as they stop by an Isle of food.as soon as zayday turns she says one of her favorite foods"oh pork rinds."she says adding it to the basket while grace also adds something"ooh here"Danni also sees something she likes as well jalapeno Cheetos and some cheese dip to dip it in"I have got to have some of this"Danni says with a giddy smile making her friends laugh slightly at her 

"I'm freaking starving.there is food nowhere in kappa house."zayday says as they add a few more things to the cart making the other to girls huff in agreement

"Makes sense the cook did get her face fried off."zayday comments as she adds another thing to the cart.danni sees her favorite candy which are Reese's cups she asked them to the cart along with a couple of drinks of Dr pepper."the Chanels have started eating cotton balls.number three says it keeps them from being hungry"Grace's making Danny get a indescribable look on her face

"Boy them bitches are dumb as hell"Danni says shaking her head.

Soon zayday sees her favorite chips"hey! We're stocking up now! Get some syrup to dip the ranch chips in"zayday says as she grabs a handful of bags Danni claps her hands excitedly she's tried it before and she loves it well Grace just looks like today and disbelief as well as Danny who was just clapping like a happy child."you want to put syrup on chips? You can't be serious"grace says in slight disbelief.

"Yes I'm serious and so is Danni"zayday says as she puts the chips in the small shopping cart while grace shakes her head at the two"you guys are insane.

Soon the whole inside of the store is shown with four isles of food with drinks lined up against the wall Gracie going to the next aisle to look at the syrup choices"uh,all right.let me see alright we have strawberry and chocolate which one do you guys want"grace says as she stops front in front of the sections of the syrup choices.

"Are you out of your mind chocolate"both girls says at the same time making Grace just shake her head at the two before having chocolate but stops when she sees the Red devil appearing in front of the aisle making her scream which worries zayday and Danni who heard her scream.

Grace fumbles a little bit to pull the taser out of her purse as the red devil's slowly runs to her she pulls it out press no button to charge it as he gets closer she fires the taser shocking him in the balls while zayday and Danni push against the car in front of them onto the Red devil knocking him to the ground while the worker just looks on and disbelief at the mess they just made.

Soon a young male's voice can be heard through the mask"oh my god"grace slightly whispers to herself while the worker runs to the aisle where the mess is"what the hell's going on"

While zayday and Danni help grave with the shelf"we just caught a serial killer.call the please please"say they explains as they move the two shelves off of the groaning man who is on the floor rolling back and forth."let's see who you are you sick son of a bitch"zayday says oh she reaches down grabbing a hold of the basket pulling it off she just looks at the person disbelief"Eugene"